┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Re: Ramadan Surah Al-Mulk Challenge.

Good thread super mario
      Excellent way to motivate someone.

Is the tafsir of ibn kathir ?

Like the method inshaallah verse and explanation.

:up:
      Last edited by muzzybee; 29-05-17, 12:05 AM.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

:jkk:

Very useful thread :masha:

Comment

:salams

Great idea [MENTION=134006]Cptn._.Mario[/MENTION]

Thanks for the mention, I do know the surah but this will be a perfect "brush up" - I'll also be able to read the tafsir. :jkk:
          May Allah reward your efforts :up:
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Verse 3 -

18814264_1403250686400732_1763713687008545397_n.jpg <---Click to enlarge

Translation: [And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?

Transliteration: Alladhee khalaqa saba'a samawatintibaqan ma tara fee khalqi arrahmanimin tafawutin farj'il basara hal taramin futoor
            ┳┻|
            ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
            ┳┻|⊂ノ
            ┻┳|

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              Good thread super mario
              Excellent way to motivate someone.

Is the tafsir of ibn kathir ?

Like the method inshaallah verse and explanation.

:up:
              Thanks! Don't know where the ilmfeed facebook gets their tafseer from. I take it from their page. :)

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
              :jkk:

Very useful thread :masha:
              :brf:

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
              :salams

Great idea [MENTION=134006]Cptn._.Mario[/MENTION]

Thanks for the mention, I do know the surah but this will be a perfect "brush up" - I'll also be able to read the tafsir. :jkk:
              May Allah reward your efforts :up:
              ┳┻|
              ┳┻|⊂ノ
              ┻┳|

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                That sarcasm though. Alright noted
                :scratch:

I wasn't being sarcastic ...
                “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

Done, verse 2.
                  “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                    Done, verse 2.
                    Verses 3 and 4 are released!

Verse 4

18765836_1403872913005176_4762204727479124494_n.jpg <---Click to enlarge

Translation: Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Transliteration: Thummarji'il basara karratayniyanqalib ilaykalbasaru khasi-an wahuwa haseer

I'll be tagging those interested for every verse post.
                    [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION] [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] [MENTION=83419]muzzybee[/MENTION] [MENTION=143461]Egyptian[/MENTION] [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=43833]Kya[/MENTION]
                    ┳┻|
                    ┳┻|⊂ノ
                    ┻┳|

Comment

Verse 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87446[/ATTACH] <---Click to enlarge

Translation: Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Transliteration: Thummarji'il basara karratayniyanqalib ilaykalbasaru khasi-an wahuwa haseer

@Sky Lark @aynina @AbulUthman @Miss Foxxy @Theistic @muzzybee @Egyptian @Kiro @Pippin1376 @patient believer @Abu 'Abdullaah @Kya
                      Revised - :jkk:
                      “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Verse 4

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87446[/ATTACH] <---Click to enlarge

[MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=139193]Miss Foxxy[/MENTION] [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] [MENTION=83419]muzzybee[/MENTION] [MENTION=143461]Egyptian[/MENTION] [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=43833]Kya[/MENTION]
                        I actually appreciate for mentioning me.
                        Ya Allah,
                        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you is fasting, let him not utter obscenities or act in an ignorant manner, and if anyone insults him or wants to fight him, let him say, I am fasting.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1894; Muslim 1151.

Why don't you all go memorize and stop the tit for tag ....see what I did there...
                          “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

1477787_551461741588766_1914279426_n_small.jpg
                            It all starts with a thought

Comment

Got it.

Comment

Hope you don't mind Capt Mario.

Just another friendly reminder to everyone to reflect on the ayat that you're learning. Even if you can't memorize it, spend time reflecting on the ayat, pondering on it, and be humbled by it's might.

I've created a separate thread where you can share your thoughts, feelings, and journey during this Ramadan Challenge.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ion-Reflection

It would be nice if after this month is done, we can continue doing this for the other Surat. Learning an ayah reflecting on the ayah.
                                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                                Surah al-Baqarah
                                [2:245]

.:.
                                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                                ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Working...
                                X