X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tide2006
    started a topic Countdown to Ramadan

Countdown to Ramadan

I would like to make this thread a "countdown" thread. Each day anyone can post the number of days till Ramadan. I know the days are different...maybe off by a day plus it has to do when the moon is sighted but it's a general idea countdown.

96 days till Ramadan!

• Mikha’eel
    replied
    Ramadan Mubark to everyone on Ummah. I sure do miss giving out Ramadan/Eid reps as we used to do once upon a time but w.e Pray for the Ummah and for this forum that it remains open and gets busy once more.

Leave a comment:

• Muslim First
    replied
    Ramadan Mubarak to you all. Remember to keep our Brothers and Sisters being oppressed, in your duas.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    ramadhan mubarak peeps :)

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    Ramadan Mubarak!
    Ramadan mubarak!

It is here finally, beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Peacenik
    replied
    Tuesday around these parts, insha'Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied
    Ramadan Mubarak!

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied
    Monday or Tuesday Saudi and some others have announced for tomorrow. Follow the Masjid you go to and what they say.

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    I know I'm late to that answer Kaas but no. It is absolutely 1000% impossible for it have started today because it is not possible to sight the moon anywhere. The fact that the Saudis were even looking for a moon sighting last night is baffling when they should have known it is impossible anywhere in the world to see it.
    Oh so then is it possibly tuesday??

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied
    I can't edit my last post - so I'll post a correction. There are stories circulating that the Saudis have announced Ramadan for Monday - That is apparently NOT the case: https://www.islam21c.com/news-views/...lly-announced/

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied
    I know I'm late to that answer Kaas but no. It is absolutely 1000% impossible for it have started today because it is not possible to sight the moon anywhere. The fact that the Saudis were even looking for a moon sighting last night is baffling when they should have known it is impossible anywhere in the world to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    Any chance it starts tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Tide2006
    replied
    1 day

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Less than a week to go inshaAllah.

Leave a comment:

• MuslimThinker
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

In Sha Allaah.

There is a sense of trepidation, nervousness and excitement.

Trepidation - the month of blessings will fly by, and nothing will be achieved.

Nervousness - be on your best behaviour.

Excitement - well, it's Ramadhaan. How can a Muslim not be excited by all the Mercy and Blessings?

Learned a new word. trepidation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X