• Show
Clear All

Re: Countdown to Ramadan

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    lol, that would have been a wonderful news
    It is better how it is. :)
    Ramadan Ummah Project 2015 in shaa Allah
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...h-Project-2015
    Let's learn and live Islam together. Ameen.
    ----------------------- ------------------------
    My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood [17:24]

Comment

77 days.

Comment

71 days 3 hours and 42 minutes
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

70 days in sha Allah!

Comment

:love::love::love::love:69 days :love::love::love::love:
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

By the time ramadan's here, I would've graduated. Feels like a long time away for me at the moment xx

Comment

68 days :inlove::love:

Comment

Can't wait. How many more days to go ?
                  “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

66 days

Comment

Originally posted by peach-apricot View Post
                      66 days
                      :) this time it ll be tough ...in hot weather.
                      ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

53 days
                        Ya Allah,

Comment

50 days :love:

Comment

:inlove:44 days May Allah allow us to reach Ramadan in good health and emaan.
                            Ya Allah,

Comment

36 days till Ramadan

Comment

36 days
                                Ya Allah,

Comment

Working...
                                X