X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detached soul
    replied
    Originally posted by muslimbro View Post
    Here is an Article I would like to Share with my Brothers as well; which says more about Fasting on the Same Day for the Entire Muslim Ummah...

"" Observing moon regarding Ramadan and other Is-lamic rituals is not as complicated as it has become these days; .....
    The issue has been so confused that everyone is hesitant in this matter and has been trying to justify his position by sticking to arguments. But still the problem has not been resolved....

During the time of Prophet Mu
    -hammad (saw), a Bedouin came and proclaimed to have seen the moon that night. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) after checking his testimony of faith and being sufficed of him being a muslim, ordered people to make fasting from the following day. Never ever in the history of Islam has it happened that someone’s testi-mony of witnessing the moon has been rejected on the mere basis of nationalism or that we only believe on seeing moon in our country and reject other nations testimony....

This has happened after the fall of caliphate of uth
    -mania when the muslims were divided into nations and Islam was made obedient to nationalism.

All Muslims were made to bow down to the rules laid
    down by their nations, but this has ended now as the caliphate has returned in the form of Islamic State.After the establishment of caliphate (dawlat ul isla-mia), not only making bayah has become necessary but also fasting and celebrating eid with them has also be-come compulsory.May Allah guide all Muslims and keep us on the right-ly guided path. Ameen..."""

So, May Allah Guide us All.. Aameen
    Whats the source of that article bro? Have you got a reference..

JazakAllah.

Leave a comment:

• muslimbro
    replied
    Here is an Article I would like to Share with my Brothers as well; which says more about Fasting on the Same Day for the Entire Muslim Ummah...

"" Observing moon regarding Ramadan and other Is-lamic rituals is not as complicated as it has become these days; .....
    The issue has been so confused that everyone is hesitant in this matter and has been trying to justify his position by sticking to arguments. But still the problem has not been resolved....

During the time of Prophet Mu
    -hammad (saw), a Bedouin came and proclaimed to have seen the moon that night. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) after checking his testimony of faith and being sufficed of him being a muslim, ordered people to make fasting from the following day. Never ever in the history of Islam has it happened that someone’s testi-mony of witnessing the moon has been rejected on the mere basis of nationalism or that we only believe on seeing moon in our country and reject other nations testimony....

This has happened after the fall of caliphate of uth
    -mania when the muslims were divided into nations and Islam was made obedient to nationalism.

All Muslims were made to bow down to the rules laid
    down by their nations, but this has ended now as the caliphate has returned in the form of Islamic State.After the establishment of caliphate (dawlat ul isla-mia), not only making bayah has become necessary but also fasting and celebrating eid with them has also be-come compulsory.May Allah guide all Muslims and keep us on the right-ly guided path. Ameen..."""

So, May Allah Guide us All.. Aameen

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    Originally posted by muslimbro View Post
    I read and heard that the start of the Ramadan fasting Should be started on the Same day for all Muslim Ummah rather than fasting on differnet days as it used to be in the times of Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and at the times of Khulfae Rashdeen when their Caliphate used to extend from Hind uptill Africa.. And all used to Break and Open Fast on the Same Day (irrespective of the difference in Time Zones)...
    But if you think about it we pray in diff time zones and we sight moon in different time location etc hence we will differ other then that be nice say once moon been sighted in Makkah madeena we can all just follow them. I'm all for unity tbh same day be good that. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• muslimbro
    replied
    I read and heard that the start of the Ramadan fasting Should be started on the Same day for all Muslim Ummah rather than fasting on differnet days as it used to be in the times of Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and at the times of Khulfae Rashdeen when their Caliphate used to extend from Hind uptill Africa.. And all used to Break and Open Fast on the Same Day ...
    Last edited by muslimbro; 22-04-20, 10:59 PM. Reason: Removed the conflicts about time zone.. It is a matter of understanding,,, with Day I meant the same Day without seeing the time difference in different zones...

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    Salaam I just manage to get our timetable from our local mosque website and they will be doing live stream for taraveeh prayer online Masha Allah. Do check your local masjid website for news etc I just learned this today.

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

Your last few posts in this thread are just a manifestation of my thoughts..:crying2:

Hoping it will get better!
    Yeh i got mixed feelings about it one one hand we may end up having ALL the time in the world with lockdown in place

But then again on the other hand a lot of things will be missing

catch 22! Which direction to sway!

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied
    Originally posted by sajid View Post
    Is anyone else not feeling it yet (meaning ramadan is days away)
    Probably because of so much distractions and stuff going on! :(
    Your last few posts in this thread are just a manifestation of my thoughts..:crying2:

Hoping it will get better!

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    I'd also usually take like last 10 days off Annual Leave from work..however this year as i'm working from home don't even feel that either!

It's a really weird off feeling not sure what to make of it...! Probably revisit this post in 2 weeks time

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post

Yeh also mosques being closed but hopefully as days go by well feel it Insha Allah.
    Inshallah
    Yeh to be honest its not the same.. the whole spirit of ramadan was based around going Masjid you know after maghrib....relax till isha then taraweeh come back home like half midnight..few hours left only for Suhoor time..fajr sleep..then work..come back from work..relax mosque asr and so forth.....and weekend you have mosque to look forward too...daily programmes from the receiver and that sort...then also you have the big factor of LACK of sleep during Ramadan..this year will be opposite

This year looks like home all the time..praying at home..Taraweeh probably be done and dusted within 30 mins or less...then you sleep!

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    Yeah :/

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    24 hours

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    Yeh also mosques being closed but hopefully as days go by well feel it Insha Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    Yep

is first fast on Friday?

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Not long left inshaAllah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X