No announcement yet.

Countdown to Ramadan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salaam I just manage to get our timetable from our local mosque website and they will be doing live stream for taraveeh prayer online Masha Allah. Do check your local masjid website for news etc I just learned this today.
    Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

• I read and heard that the start of the Ramadan fasting Should be started on the Same day for all Muslim Ummah rather than fasting on differnet days as it used to be in the times of Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and at the times of Khulfae Rashdeen when their Caliphate used to extend from Hind uptill Africa.. And all used to Break and Open Fast on the Same Day ...
      Last edited by muslimbro; 22-04-20, 10:59 PM. Reason: Removed the conflicts about time zone.. It is a matter of understanding,,, with Day I meant the same Day without seeing the time difference in different zones...

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimbro View Post
        I read and heard that the start of the Ramadan fasting Should be started on the Same day for all Muslim Ummah rather than fasting on differnet days as it used to be in the times of Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and at the times of Khulfae Rashdeen when their Caliphate used to extend from Hind uptill Africa.. And all used to Break and Open Fast on the Same Day (irrespective of the difference in Time Zones)...
        But if you think about it we pray in diff time zones and we sight moon in different time location etc hence we will differ other then that be nice say once moon been sighted in Makkah madeena we can all just follow them. I'm all for unity tbh same day be good that. Oh well.

Comment

• Here is an Article I would like to Share with my Brothers as well; which says more about Fasting on the Same Day for the Entire Muslim Ummah...

"" Observing moon regarding Ramadan and other Is-lamic rituals is not as complicated as it has become these days; .....
          The issue has been so confused that everyone is hesitant in this matter and has been trying to justify his position by sticking to arguments. But still the problem has not been resolved....

During the time of Prophet Mu
          -hammad (saw), a Bedouin came and proclaimed to have seen the moon that night. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) after checking his testimony of faith and being sufficed of him being a muslim, ordered people to make fasting from the following day. Never ever in the history of Islam has it happened that someone’s testi-mony of witnessing the moon has been rejected on the mere basis of nationalism or that we only believe on seeing moon in our country and reject other nations testimony....

This has happened after the fall of caliphate of uth
          -mania when the muslims were divided into nations and Islam was made obedient to nationalism.

All Muslims were made to bow down to the rules laid
          down by their nations, but this has ended now as the caliphate has returned in the form of Islamic State.After the establishment of caliphate (dawlat ul isla-mia), not only making bayah has become necessary but also fasting and celebrating eid with them has also be-come compulsory.May Allah guide all Muslims and keep us on the right-ly guided path. Ameen..."""

So, May Allah Guide us All.. Aameen

Comment

Here is an Article I would like to Share with my Brothers as well; which says more about Fasting on the Same Day for the Entire Muslim Ummah...

"" Observing moon regarding Ramadan and other Is-lamic rituals is not as complicated as it has become these days; .....
            The issue has been so confused that everyone is hesitant in this matter and has been trying to justify his position by sticking to arguments. But still the problem has not been resolved....

During the time of Prophet Mu
            -hammad (saw), a Bedouin came and proclaimed to have seen the moon that night. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) after checking his testimony of faith and being sufficed of him being a muslim, ordered people to make fasting from the following day. Never ever in the history of Islam has it happened that someone’s testi-mony of witnessing the moon has been rejected on the mere basis of nationalism or that we only believe on seeing moon in our country and reject other nations testimony....

This has happened after the fall of caliphate of uth
            -mania when the muslims were divided into nations and Islam was made obedient to nationalism.

All Muslims were made to bow down to the rules laid
            down by their nations, but this has ended now as the caliphate has returned in the form of Islamic State.After the establishment of caliphate (dawlat ul isla-mia), not only making bayah has become necessary but also fasting and celebrating eid with them has also be-come compulsory.May Allah guide all Muslims and keep us on the right-ly guided path. Ameen..."""

So, May Allah Guide us All.. Aameen
            Whats the source of that article bro? Have you got a reference..

JazakAllah.
            'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

JazakAllah.
              If you want to, I can post the Full Article... I read it in some place on the Internet...

Comment

If you want to, I can post the Full Article... I read it in some place on the Internet...
                Just the link for it bro.

Comment

Just the link for it bro.
                  your views on the article.. what do you think of it islamically..

Comment

your views on the article.. what do you think of it islamically..
                    No bro i want the internet link where you found it. Post up the web site address. Thank you.

Comment

JazakAllah.
                      THe Artlice As Follows...

"""
                      Muslims should observe the Ramadan and celebrate the Eid with...

Observing moon regarding Ramadan and other Islamic rituals is not as complicated as it has become these days; But since the caliphate became silent, the issue has been so confused that everyone is hesitant in this matter and has been trying to justify his position by sticking to arguments. But still the problem has not been resolved.

The reason for this is not that arguments of the Book and the Sunnah conflict with each other, but the reason is that its base (asal) has been wrongly understood in the light of Shariah. For Example;

1: The boundaries of all Islamic countries have
                      been set by the Kuffar and the murtaddeen and they have successfully managed to establish their puppet government in these nationalistic countries.

2: Sighting moon is an act of worship, The Govern-ment’s and their associated Hilal committees per-forming this act of worship are all un-Islamic rather apostates. The Ulemas of these democratic government are not trustworthy rather they Rabbis of the murtaddeen;

3: The murtad can not be considered as witness in Islamic jurisprudence;

4: Islam has made the concept of “one Ummah” as mandatory while the concept of “one nation” has been vehemently opposed;

And more is their but, can't write in all that easily....

Comment

• I have got this good feeling that the virus will stop or will be reduced during Ramadan.
                        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post

Inshallah
                          Yeh to be honest its not the same.. the whole spirit of ramadan was based around going Masjid you know after maghrib....relax till isha then taraweeh come back home like half midnight..few hours left only for Suhoor time..fajr sleep..then work..come back from work..relax mosque asr and so forth.....and weekend you have mosque to look forward too...daily programmes from the receiver and that sort...then also you have the big factor of LACK of sleep during Ramadan..this year will be opposite

This year looks like home all the time..praying at home..Taraweeh probably be done and dusted within 30 mins or less...then you sleep!
                          I guess things will be at a slow pace.

We will be breaking our fasts around 8ish depends on what location you are at, I think people will have to try their best to keep sane and busy.

It is easy said than done .

I think for Muslim women it won’t be so different as we don’t always go to the masjid .

i do feel for those who go to taraweeh prayers at the masjid.

"Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

• Seems like Friday will be the first day of fasting
                            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                              Seems like Friday will be the first day of fasting
                              Insha Allah

Comment

• Yesss it’s almost time! I hope everyone had planned up their Iftar menus to save up on time during Ramadan!
                                Check out my blog for free planners and over 50 recipe ideas for Iftar!
                                www.onlineummah.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X