Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sighting for Eid from African nations today, Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazkiyyatunNafs View Post

I'm not really celebrating anything. Even if I would believe Eid would be tomorrow I wouldn't really be celebrating tomorrow, since to me, the Eid prayer is way of celebration. For me this is just as any other day now, just that I believe it's Eid today. And the same was last year when the moon was sighted in Saudi, but here they went on for another day. Anyway, as far as I know it's only my immediate community that believes it's Eid today. And Allaah knows best.
    Also scientifically they said it would've been possible to sight the moon with optics in those countries. I guess there's not much fuss about it since it's coming from African countries instead of Saudi, but that doesn't matter to me. It's Eid today.

Comment

Originally posted by kingbrody101 View Post

Also scientifically they said click test 10 seconds it would've been possible to sight the moon with optics in those countries. I guess there's not much fuss about it since it's coming from African countries instead of Saudi, but that doesn't matter to me. It's Eid today how to click faster.
      it would've been possible to sight the moon with optics in those countries. I guess there's not much fuss about it since it's coming from African countries instead of Saudi, but that doesn't matter to me. It's Eid today.

Comment

Working...
      X