Will Allah still listen duas...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Allah still listen duas...??

Salm ...i hv brokn someone heart and now that person is saying that I will not forgive u ?? Even I do realize my mistake and asked frgivnss from persn and. Allah too..I daily asked frgivnss from Allah ...is Allah SWT still listens to my frgivnss and will e answered my prayrs which I asking him ..I really repented what I did ...

Make duaa to Allah to soften that person's heart. Try to do things that will change their heart- like doing certain favours on them or giving gifts.

Inshaa Allah, if you are sincere in your tawbah then hopefully, Inshaa Allah, Allah will forgive. However, you have to keep trying to make amends.

Vow not to hurt someone like that again and turn fully to Allah during this temporary life of dunya.

Allah bless you. Ameen.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalaam
      Sis it depends.. when you say broken heart, if you mean given up haram relationship then Alhamdulillah. Ignore the whisperings of that individual.. seeking to bring you back to haram. And do not worry about what they say. If you mean family/friends, because you did something wrong etc..make du'aa and also keep trying to make amends.

Comment

Inshaa Allah, Allah will forgive. However, you have to keep trying to make amen

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingtheCreator View Post
          Make duaa to Allah to soften that person's heart. Try to do things that will change their heart- like doing certain favours on them or giving gifts.

Inshaa Allah, if you are sincere in your tawbah then hopefully, Inshaa Allah, Allah will forgive. However, you have to keep trying to make amends.

Vow not to hurt someone like that again and turn fully to Allah during this temporary life of dunya.

Allah bless you. Ameen.
          I think OP is talking about a romantic relationship.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingtheCreator View Post

Inshaa Allah, if you are sincere in your tawbah then hopefully, FL studio music editor Inshaa Allah, Allah will forgive. However, you have to keep trying to make amends.

Allah bless you. Ameen.
            seeking to bring you back to haram. And do not worry about what they say. If you mean family/friends, because you did something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Xilytam View Post
              Salm ...i hv brokn someone heart and now that person is saying that I will not forgive u ?? Even I do realize my mistake and asked frgivnss from persn and. Allah too..I daily asked frgivnss from Allah ...is Allah SWT still listens to my frgivnss and will e answered my prayrs which I asking him ..I really repented what I did ...
              A.O.A Yes. He will forgive you.

If you strived hard to seek the forgiveness of the person, and they still didn't forgive you, then just pray for them every day, and Allah will definitely forgive you. He is very merciful !!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X