missing fast since childhood..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing fast since childhood..

Assalamualaikum Brother n sister please help me..  

Since my childhood m afflicted with sihr /jinn issues n remained sick most of the time. I was nevr able to fast properly like in a month 10-15 cant go beyond that.
    Also I didnt know about kaffara n nevr did Qaza fasting later.
    Since last 3-4years have been seriously unwell during ramadan n I fast only few days 5,6,7, I dnt know excatly.
    I would like to know since if I add up all I dont know how to fast so much also I am still under affliction n fasting is hard for me. 
    What should I.do?
    I decided to fast for last ramadan cause one can do Qaza before next ramadan comes.
    How to deal with previous fasting?  Can I give some sadaqa n do salatul tauba asking Allah to forgive my those fasting which I left either knowingly or due to sickness?  Please help

Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 23-01-20, 12:34 PM.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 23-01-20, 12:34 PM.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

the first time i fasted it was 15 days in a row :D Lucky Patcher Kodi nox
        Last edited by andy213; 06-01-20, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by andy213 View Post
            the first time i fasted it was 15 days in a row :D
            Are you a convert, sis?
            Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

sincere repentance will be sufficient in your case. next time, pay kaffara if you're unwell during ramadan. but there's no kaffara if you're not sick and just miss a fast. you can only repent sincerely and make up for the missed fast....but i think sincere repentance is enough and one won't have to make up missed fast if they sincerely intend to observe all fasts the next year onwards.

Comment

Please consult a respect sheik on this matter or talk to the nearest reliable imam
                Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hiba.3 View Post
                  sincere repentance will be sufficient in your case. next time, pay kaffara if you're unwell during ramadan. but there's no kaffara if you're not sick and just miss a fast. you can only repent sincerely and make up for the missed fast....but i think sincere repentance is enough and one won't have to make up missed fast if they sincerely intend to observe all fasts the next year onwards.
                  one cannot make a blanket rule

Sister has to refer question to a reliable scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by sister5 View Post
                    Assalamualaikum Brother n sister please help me..

Since my childhood m afflicted with sihr /jinn issues n remained sick most of the time. I was nevr able to fast properly like in a month 10-15 cant go beyond that.
                    Also I didnt know about kaffara n nevr did Qaza fasting later.
                    Since last 3-4years have been seriously unwell during ramadan n I fast only few days 5,6,7, I dnt know excatly.
                    I would like to know since if I add up all I dont know how to fast so much also I am still under affliction n fasting is hard for me.
                    What should I.do?
                    I decided to fast for last ramadan cause one can do Qaza before next ramadan comes.
                    How to deal with previous fasting? Can I give some sadaqa n do salatul tauba asking Allah to forgive my those fasting which I left either knowingly or due to sickness? Please help
                    Sister can I contact the forum's scholar Abu Musab for u, to clarfiy this issue. I ask Allah to bless your deeds and multiply your rewards in this and the hereafter for you ameen

Comment

Working...
                    X