Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone spotted the signs of laylatul qadr?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haroon123
    started a topic Has anyone spotted the signs of laylatul qadr?

Has anyone spotted the signs of laylatul qadr?

So I have been unsure as half the town started Ramadan on one night, and the other half on the second day. Just to be safe I've been searching every day. However, by the will of Allah today my mum car broke down on the motorway and I literally had no time after taraweeh to make my duas or read Quran.

Since then I've felt really.depressed, thinking ive been waiting ALL year for these last 10 days, the thought of it being tonight and me missing it breaks my heart. Has anyone spotted any signs that they think we may have seen laylatul qadr?

• Muslimah1436
    replied
    May Allah accept our fasts and any other acts of worship we did during Ramadan, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

I felt it on the 21 and so did three other people I asked

However, it could have been the 29 given how windy and nice the whole night was.

Feelings usually are not the best indicator and if we go by signs then 29 won out of all the nights here.
    True. May we be blessed with it. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• ZeeshanParvez
    replied
    Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post

salaam some of us started tuesday so the odd night will differ. Also i heard some lectures saying last 10 nights...odd nights...last 7 nights....27 night.¬* i personally felt it was 29 night however if we seek it every night in last 10 we can say for certainity we got the blessed night ALHUMDULILLAH.
    I felt it on the 21 and so did three other people I asked

However, it could have been the 29 given how windy and nice the whole night was.

Feelings usually are not the best indicator and if we go by signs then 29 won out of all the nights here.

Leave a comment:

• Believer1984
    replied
    Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Ramadan started on the 5th of May maghrib which was Sunday. So I started monday, but really i don't see how it makes a difference what we perceive the days are, laylatul qadr will come as Allah's will.
    salaam some of us started tuesday so the odd night will differ. Also i heard some lectures saying last 10 nights...odd nights...last 7 nights....27 night.¬* i personally felt it was 29 night however if we seek it every night in last 10 we can say for certainity we got the blessed night ALHUMDULILLAH.

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
    Those who felt 21st Ramadan was the night, did you start fasting Monday or Tuesday?
    Ramadan started on the 5th of May maghrib which was Sunday. So I started monday, but really i don't see how it makes a difference what we perceive the days are, laylatul qadr will come as Allah's will.

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied
    Those who felt 21st Ramadan was the night, did you start fasting Monday or Tuesday?

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

omg same!
    Really?

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied

I'm really thinking it was the 21st night of ramadan, cos of its peaceful feeling and the moon rising in a half shape, plus other members agree akhi

But Allah knows best.
    omg same!

Leave a comment:

• Farah. A
    replied

Oh sis could u post it here
    I can't upload pictures on here. :(

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied
    Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

This channel has all of them except the 21st Ramadan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQj...=dd&shelf_id=0
    It seems that it was 27th Ramadan. Allahu A3lam
    And this channel has all the nights both even and odd. They are in Arabic.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX_...bsnpHhm7qLT3BQ

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied

This channel has all of the odd nights except the 21st Ramadan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQj...=dd&shelf_id=0
    It seems that it was 27th Ramadan. Allahu A3lam

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
    I saw a picture spotting the sunrise of all the odd nights. It shows that 29th was laylatu al qadr. Allahu a'lam

Leave a comment:

• Farah. A
    replied
    I saw a picture spotting the sunrise of all the odd nights. It shows that 29th was laylatu al qadr. Allahu a'lam

Leave a comment:

• Haroon123
    replied
    I felt as if it was either the 21st or last night the last odd night. This was the night I actually felt it not being too hot or too cold. There was also very slight rain during taraweeh.¬*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X