Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone spotted the signs of laylatul qadr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Allah accept our fasts and any other acts of worship we did during Ramadan, ameen.
    ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Originally posted by Bayna3 View Post
      I have just c filezilla uc browser rufus hecked the sun, its blaring with rays, blinding, they say if it was Laylatul qadr the night before i.e before fajr then the sun rises without Ray's, why without Ray's? Because of how much air pollution.the Angel's cause going back up they block the Ray's of the sun and the sun rises up almost like a white dish? Well those are some signs, based on what I seen just i would say it wasnt last night but Allahu alum , also it's really cold

Since then I've felt really.depressed, thinking ive been waiting ALL year for these last 10 days, the thought of it being tonight and me missing it breaks my heart. Has anyone spotted any signs that they think we may have seen laylatul qadr?
      Last edited by GATYRA; 01-11-19, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X