Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preparation for Ramadan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Preparation for Ramadan

    Assalamualikum

    ​​​​I can't find other threads or the countdown one

    I know Hamza will bump his threads but motivate each other on here

    Please help each other and remind each other on how to make the most of Ramadan 2018 (still don't believe it)

    Prepare:



    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    #2
    I am so excited for Ramadan. I haven't had a Ramadan in a Muslim country in a few years so I am especially excited for this one. I want to read the whole Quran in Arabic. A juz a day. I am pretty slow at reading so I havent been able to finish it in previous years but I hope I can this year.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      I am so excited for Ramadan. I haven't had a Ramadan in a Muslim country in a few years so I am especially excited for this one. I want to read the whole Quran in Arabic. A juz a day. I am pretty slow at reading so I havent been able to finish it in previous years but I hope I can this year.
      Inshallah

      Comment


        #4
        some people have goals where they fast for 1 consecutive month before ramadan i think thats a great goal

        Comment


          #5
          a
          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          Assalamualikum

          ​​​​I can't find other threads or the countdown one

          I know Hamza will bump his threads but motivate each other on here

          Please help each other and remind each other on how to make the most of Ramadan 2018 (still don't believe it)

          Prepare:


          Wa'alaikumsalam wr wb,
          the Ramadhan threads will come soon inshaAllah.
          Akhi Hamza's post is always great.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            Assalamualikum

            ​​​​I can't find other threads or the countdown one

            I know Hamza will bump his threads but motivate each other on here

            Please help each other and remind each other on how to make the most of Ramadan 2018 (still don't believe it)

            Prepare:


            A month to go ...

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by aelmo View Post
              I am so excited for Ramadan. I haven't had a Ramadan in a Muslim country in a few years so I am especially excited for this one. I want to read the whole Quran in Arabic. A juz a day. I am pretty slow at reading so I havent been able to finish it in previous years but I hope I can this year.
              In Sha Allaah.

              Comment


                #8
                I'll be spending the first half of Ramadhan in Pak for the first time in shaa Allaah so it's gonna be really different. I'm really excited though.

                اللهم بارك لنا في شعبان و بلغنا رمضان
                إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                  I'll be spending the first half of Ramadhan in Pak for the first time in shaa Allaah so it's gonna be really different. I'm really excited though.

                  اللهم بارك لنا في شعبان و بلغنا رمضان
                  Salaam

                  Off topic, would you be interested in translating a booklet from arabic to english?
                  Reimbursement can be discussed.

                  Barakalahoefiek.
                  And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by european muslim View Post

                    Salaam

                    Off topic, would you be interested in translating a booklet from arabic to english?
                    Reimbursement can be discussed.

                    Barakalahoefiek.
                    Wa 'alaykum assalaam. I don't think my Arabic is good enough for translating tbh, sorry.

                    ____


                    Fasting a great deal of Sha'baan is mustahab but fasting the second half of the month is not allowed, except for the one who has the habit of fasting regularly or who is continuing after fasting during the first half of Sha'baan.
                    https://islamqa.info/en/13726
                    إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

                    Comment


                      #11


                      I was very excited about Ramadan this year but now I'm starting to feel nervous as it's approaching. Unfortunately I haven't had a single Ramadan yet where I felt like I did enough. I could never reach my goals and because of that I wanted to start preparing for Ramadan 2018 a few months before it began so that it becomes easier for me. That didn't go as well as I had hoped so I'm scared that it will be the same again. *sigh*

                      But may Allah swt make it easy for all of us ameen! I hope that everyone reaches their goals ^_^
                      "Let the days do as they please
                      And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                      Do not despair due to the events of the past
                      For the events of this world were not meant to last"

                      - Imam Shafi'i

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X