Roza in the light of hadiths and Quran

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roza in the light of hadiths and Quran

Muslims are present in almost every religion of the world. And practising the teachings of Islam in their daily day life. It is the question of the number of Muslims that why Roza is the fourth pillar of Islam? Why Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and Allah put a lot of stress on the Roza? Why is Roza obligatory in the month of Ramadan? What is Roza in the light of Quran and Hadith?

So today I came with an answer to it. That why Roza hold a great place in Islam and what the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and Allah say about the Roza. So today I decided to throw some light on the importance and significance and establishment in the month of Ramadan in the light Of Quran and Hadiths.

Roza in the light of Quran:

Allah Almighty puts a great stress on the establishment of Roza, and describe its rewards in many places in the Quran some of the verses of Holy Quran regarding Roza are as follow,

In Quran Allah says as follow,

“Fasting is obligatory on you as it was on those people before you. So that you may attain Taqwaa.”

On the other place of Holy Quran says as follow,

“And it is better for you that ye fast if ye only knew.”

Ones about the reward of Roza Allah says as follow,

“Roza is for me and surely I will give its reward.”

As from the above verse, we came to known that Roza is the gestation for the Muslims and if a person performs this sacred duty then surely he will have its reward which is only known by Allah Almighty. No doubt it has the great reward. So we must do fasting, especially in the month of Ramadan. And leaving the fast has the great sin.

Roza in the light of Hadiths:

Likewise Allah Almighty the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) also explained its importance and reward. After the order of Allah, the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) further clarifies it and make people clear it in likewise these the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said many times about the reward of Roza. Some of the Hadiths are as follow,

It has been reported by Abu Huraira that ones the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said as follow,

“Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah’s rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven”

It has been reported that while addressing his people on the last day of Shaban Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said as follow,

“Oh, believer! A great month has come to you. A month in which is a night better than thousand nights. Month in which Allah Almighty obligated the fasting on you and voluntary to pray at night. “

It has been reported by Abu Umamah that ones the only Prophet (P.B.U.H) said as follow,

“I came to the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and ask which thing will make me enter paradise. He replied ‘take to fasting there is nothing like it’.”

It has been reported that ones the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said as follow,

“Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire of Hell.”

As we can see the importance of Roza in the light of Hadiths it has so many blessings and it has a great reward. As we all know the Ramadan is the most blessed month in the Islamic. Many people used to go to Umrah in the month of Ramadan and enjoy its blessings there. As the reward of Umrah in the month of Ramadan is equal to that of Hajj. As going to Umrah is cheaper in the month of Ramadan so, book Umrah visa for October and enjoy its blessings.
Working...
X