Dogs or Cats...u decide...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagdad
    DOGS are yousless.all they do LICK LICK LICK .

cats are sweet thay are all CUTE!!!;)
    Our dog never licks strangers who approach the door, while the cats tend to rub themselves up against stranger's legs while doing their "Pet me!" dance.

Funnily enough, it is the strangers that the dog greets that have some respect for our privacy and property.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Blah, Blah, Blah,.....Pooey puppy lover's propaganda.....

Originally posted by Mary Carol
      Our dog never licks strangers who approach the door, while the cats tend to rub themselves up against stranger's legs while doing their "Pet me!" dance.

Funnily enough, it is the strangers that the dog greets that have some respect for our privacy and property.
      Sis. Maryam your opinion doesn't count- it dont meen squat seen as your clearly biased and a hardcore stern poopy puppy supporter whereas me and sis. Bagdadia are clearly neutral parties in all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Carol

watch what your saying about cats i have a hole army of cats thay can beat you up in two seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah
          ^^^That insightful documented observation was made by the reknowned Sheikhah Ustadaha Bagdadia.

Na'am with superb contributions like that with such richness and depth, one can do nothing but agree.

We need more scholars like you my baby sister.
          well i am not a sheikhah.:up:

And why do you agree to only me rayaah_anassr and abu laya.what ever we say you agree.i dont undersatnd:scratch:

Comment

Of coures dogs are good Bagdad:D
            ;) If I got 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 4 hours to sharpen my axe. :)

VOTE here :

Comment

Originally posted by m-shahzad
              Of coures cats are good M-Shazed:D (or what ever your name is,little pussy chiken!!!)

Comment

Of coures cats are good M-Shazed:D (or what ever your name is,little pussy chiken!!!)
                .First you wrote wrong spelings it's m-Shahzad secondly I haven't said anything wrong to u, But u call me pussy Chicken that's not good.......Any way thanx to u for copy of my post.
                ;) If I got 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 4 hours to sharpen my axe. :)

VOTE here :

Comment

.First you wrote wrong spelings it's m-Shahzad secondly I haven't said anything wrong to u, But u call me pussy Chicken that's not good.......Any way thanx to u for copy of my post.
                  look little sissy girl *yawn*,are you trying to teach me,Ahem...

look above and see the stupid mistakes you made.HAHAHAHAHAHA.i bolded them for you.

Ustadh m-shahzad must GO back to Kinddergarton.then when you grow up try to teach me you little baby GOAT!!.

know i am not saying anything WRONG!! am i NO!!

Comment

And another thing.i didnt add, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS PRAWNY GIRL!!!!.

Comment

Dogs are smelly.....

watch what your saying about cats i have a hole army of cats thay can beat you up in two seconds.
                      Sis. Maryam be afraid be very afraid, its true you know what the littlest sis. just said she does have an army of loyal Bagdadia brigade beat 'em up mittens under her command. :shock:
                      well i am not a sheikhah.:up:

And why do you agree to only me rayaah_anassr and abu laya.what ever we say you agree.i dont undersatnd:scratch:
                      You see a sign of a true scholar is that he/she is humble and pious and refuses to be acknowledged by the masses as a scholar when all know well they are scholars- this further defends by stance that you are a Sheikhah Umm Bagdadia bint Arabia al Maghribi.

I agree with you, your little bro Abu Layla/Mujahed.Net and your big sister Rayaah_Anassr seen as I uphold their points of views, opinions, thoughts, etc. on a whole array of things from love of cats, love of Jihad, love of the Sunnah, and so forth- I just cant argue with so I will not try and just agree insha'allah.

Besides someone once told me I could be 'Morrocan' and also their 'Uncle', now we cant be having a Morrocan Uncle that disagrees with his Muslim relatives can I eh??? ;) Now littlest cutest one I hope you understand insha'allah.

No they stink- dog owners smell bad too, also I have noticed that people that dont have dogs but like dogs emit a bad odour as well.
                      Last edited by Fudhayl; 15-12-05, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Nasihah insha'allah, nothing more than that.....

Sis. Bagdadia as scholar like you should really know better than to call the bro such a name, it fine if he takes it as a joke and doesnt mind (like me for example seen as I am a talib of yours) but Ukthi avoid calling the bro this if he takes it to heart personally.

Direct such names and worse (though still within the framework of acceptability) against the evil hateful kuffar types where you find them and not to Muslims that get offended insha'allah.

look little sissy girl *yawn*,are you trying to teach me,Ahem...

look above and see the stupid mistakes you made.HAHAHAHAHAHA.i bolded them for you.

Ustadh m-shahzad must GO back to Kinddergarton.then when you grow up try to teach me you little baby GOAT!!.

know i am not saying anything WRONG!! am i NO!!
                        Littlest sis. you raised a few excellent points but neednt have called the bro those names- never mind we all need to improve- some sabr is required at times. :)

And another thing.i didnt add, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS PRAWNY GIRL!!!!.
                        Though that was a far better effort masha'allah making me :) and :D it was still a bit
                        Last edited by Fudhayl; 15-12-05, 04:27 PM.

Comment

ABU H , do actually have a cat ???
                          Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Subhan'allah- next thing you gonna ask is if I am 'Bengali'.....

Originally posted by muslim_sis
                            ABU H , do actually have a cat ???
                            Oh my word. :shock: :scratch: What type of question is that to ask me? :meow:

It like asking me if I am a bro? :asta:

Or if I am human?:banbear:

Or if I am alive? :love:

Or if I am militant? :mujahida::badguy:

Or if I am a bit @) thus naturally :wacko:?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah
                              Oh my word. :shock: :scratch: What type of question is that to ask me? :meow:

It like asking me if I am a bro? :asta:

Or if I am human?:banbear:

Or if I am alive? :love:

Or if I am militant? :mujahida::badguy:

Or if I am a bit @) thus naturally :wacko:?
                              lol ok , whats catties name ?? or is that giving away his/her identity ? :p
                              Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

She didnt ask that- tell me she juuuust did not ask that- I MUST be seeing things....

Originally posted by muslim_sis
                                lol ok , whats catties name ?? or is that giving away his/her identity ? :p
                                OMG!!! Ya siztaaaaaah you can't go round asking that man?!? Seriously thats such a private question whatever happened to hayah eh?;)

Thats like you asking me what my real name is!!! You cant be going round doing that! :( Sheesh some people man they dont know when to stop. :rotfl: :D :rofl1:

Comment

Working...
                                X