Dogs or Cats...u decide...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dogs r smelly and r flee-i-fied
    Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

yup and they sniff each others behinds:(
      "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
      "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
      they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

You smelly little boy.....

Originally posted by MrMustafa
        Cats are smelly I say dogs are better :up:
        You are smelly thus your nose is blocked filled with bogey and bodily odour sooooo when you try to small cats you always end up thinking they smell bad when in fact its just you in need of a major ghusl comprede? Dogs stink.

Cats smell lovely, yeah man its cats and kittens all the waaaay!!! :meow: :meow:

Comment

aren't you guys still locked up? lol i never knew u guys could post outside of the asylum
          "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

Comment

They mad a mistake and let me loose on the enemies.....

Originally posted by Mujaheedah
            aren't you guys still locked up?
            Nah as of today I'm outta that place- gonna beat some cat haters outta the Asylum and those Islam haters too- I cant wait for that pinky Zionist Nazi swine and that Weapy cry baby to be kicked out soooo I can rip 'em apart.

Comment

lol good welcome back

Comment

Shukrun.....

lol good welcome back
                Jezak'allah Ukthi- be sure to direct me to any trouble makers, I am waiting to 'welcome' Weapy and the pinkish haram pork meat with my 'butcher's knife' gift.

Should be a bloody good welcome gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah
                  Jezak'allah Ukthi- be sure to direct me to any trouble makers, I am waiting to 'welcome' Weapy and the pinkish haram pork meat with my 'butcher's knife' gift.

Should be a bloody good welcome gathering.
                  nice to see u back abu H :D (heard u went to the march) hehe

first post back... about kittens :) how sweet lol
                  Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

lol

Comment

The return.....

Originally posted by muslim_sis
                      nice to see u back abu H :D (heard u went to the march) hehe

first post back... about kittens :) how sweet lol
                      Sukrun Ukthi its nice to be back with some of my ever sooooo kind brothers and sisters here.

Na'am I did go to the March indeed- insha'allah you and other bros and sisters did too insha'allah.

Well I just had to defend my poor defenceless feline fwends seen as their paws were in danger from the clutches of them cat hatin' measly mean mongrel lovers.
                      DOGS ARE NASTY!!!

When I was trapped in the Asylum those cat and Islam haters had such an easy peasy time spreading their filth- now one by one I shall lay 'em all to rest in pieces, their nightmares will be revived once more.

Comment

The fighting females types.....

lol
                        Hmmmm..... I've just noticed you do giggle quite a lot sis.- very un-Mujaheedah like, you should be a little more tough and rough but yet still sisterly and militant in your own way (I admit its a difficult one but we chose the path we must tred to honour and victory;) ) :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah
                          Sukrun Ukthi its nice to be back with some of my ever sooooo kind brothers and sisters here.

Na'am I did go to the March indeed- insha'allah you and other bros and sisters did too insha'allah.

Well I just had to defend my poor defenceless feline fwends seen as their paws were in danger from the clutches of them cat hatin' measly mean mongrel lovers.
                          DOGS ARE NASTY!!!

When I was trapped in the Asylum those cat and Islam haters had such an easy peasy time spreading their filth- now one by one I shall lay 'em all to rest in pieces, their nightmares will be revived once more.
                          want sum support bro :p ??

Comment

Sure.....

Originally posted by muslim_sis
                            want sum support bro :p ??
                            Na'am ofcourse where ever you spot some bad filth wipe it out and wipe out the fools who promote it as well in one full sweep.

Keep the Ummah tidy, that's my way. :up:

Comment

Where's the option to tick:

Dogs and cats....wo0o0o0h0o0o0o0o0o!!!

:D
                              Attached Files
                              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

cats have poop on there paws:vomit: cause they stir up there poop in the sand and then they wipe the poop all over there body when they "clean" themselves.:vomit: And they like to eat rottin fish and sleep in dumpsters and alleys cats are lazy bums. Dogs are workers they will work for humans for free and maybe a dog biscuit :D
                                Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Working...
                                X