Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dogs or Cats...u decide...

Originally posted by .Abu.Rambo. View Post

What if you raised a wolf since infancy ? would it be more intimate/domestic with it's owner then ?

Only if the person raising it was very knowledgeable with wolf behavior. It has been done. But often with tragedy. While young wolves are very docile a time comes when they will challenge for dominance if the Human can not keep up the dominate role, the challenger will try to kill him/her.

Comment

As a kid i was absolutely crazy about siamese dogs those were the types i wanted my uncle to buy but he ended up with a half breed alsation and german shephard. It looks similar to a wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by woodrowLI View Post
        don't bother messing with a dog, get a wolf. Actually wolves make good pets, but you can not treat one as a dog. You have to establish dominance over it and never show any type of fear of it. It will sometimes try to intimidate you, but it is essential to back it down. But, above all never hit or thraten to hit it if you want to keep your arm.

Wolf keeping is not for everybody. Takes a certain level of insanity.

My wife and are involved with reintroducing wolf packs into North Dakota. They are beautiful creature, but like many of Allaah(swt)'s creation they are best enjoyed from the distance and left unmolested.
        Yeah wolves are beautiful and I remember the bears in Montana also. Used to go hiking upin the mountains and had to carry a gun and even though I wanted real bad to see a bear at the same time I didnt cos I couldnt shoot it. And I remember huckleberries.. Ahh you making me reminese

Comment

Dogs are cute, but cats are cuter.

Comment

Cats.
            And I wouldn't mind Russian blue.

Comment

Neither. Don't see the point of pets really.

Comment

Neither. But if I had to choose it would be a cat
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Both but islamically I don't think I'm allowed a dog so I'll go with cat
                  Miss my old German shepherd lol my family used to call me mummy Jeremy coz that dog acted like she thought I was her mother
                  It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                  "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

dog's aren't allowed, we are living in 21st century, except for a farmer, muslims have no legitimate reason to keep a dog, but yeah let the kufffar tell you how to live.
                    Last edited by Mohamed Mifxal; 19-11-16, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Pugs forever.
                      Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X