• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khuzamah
    umm.. well, its something good :D
    Something good? but what exactly?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

IMO, anyone who ajoins themselves with any 'sect' is kufr...though this is just me, and what i have learned from Qur'an and Sunnah, so i have come to the conclusion that i am a Muslim, it amazes me, all the people in here says they are just muslim..yet only 3 people chose Muslim in the poll..and i am one of them...

Comment

Oh dear Shiit vs Shiite. I guess the double i serves a purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Crono
          IMO, anyone who ajoins themselves with any 'sect' is kufr...though this is just me, and what i have learned from Qur'an and Sunnah, so i have come to the conclusion that i am a Muslim, it amazes me, all the people in here says they are just muslim..yet only 3 people chose Muslim in the poll..and i am one of them...
          err thats cos that option was only added to the poll after nearly everyone voted.....

:rofl1: @ marjan
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

oh, ok

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser
              sunni...Alhamdullah

i am from the only 100% sunni country in the world.....it was liberated from the Shia rule by Saladin and since then it's a 100% sunni country...praise be too Allah and thanks to Saladin.
              Sorry to burst ur bubble :D , but you do have ahlu'Shi3aa in Misr :p and many, and I mean many (something like 9/12 million heads) of the ahlu'Tassawuf.

Comment

noooooooooooooo, no shias at all!!!!

not a signle shia at all, maybe less than 100 shia or something because of Sunni/no Egyptian shia marriage but non Egyptian Shias at ALL...i assure you....God!!...i'm here for 25 years and i didn't see a single shia :D

as for Sufis i was talking about the Sunni/Shia thing....and sufis are everywhere...there is even shia sufis....

you know Dr Mustafa Mahmoud? he is considered a Sufi but in the same time we can't say he is not sunni!!!...
                My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

divideing the muslims is a sin, the best thing would be to just say muslim, and not call someone shia, sunni, etc

Comment

[QUOTE=Al-Nasser]as for Sufis i was talking about the Sunni/Shia thing....and sufis are everywhere...there is even shia sufis....QUOTE]

lol, yea, they are everywhere :D but most of them adhere to the sound 3qeedah!

Comment

alhamdulah i adhere tot he quran and sunnah of the prophet (pbuh)..so yep a sunni lol..
                      Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

salaam...

Ahem....

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem....

'And hold fast (tight), all of you together to the rope of Allah (ie. this Qur'an), and be not devided among yourselves...'
                        Surah 3. Al-Imran.
                        Verse 103

Hadith...
                        It has been said by Abu Hurairah RA the prophet SAW said:
                        "The Jews and Christians were devided into seventy-one and seventy-two religious sects, and this nation will be devided into seventy-three religious sects.- All in hell, exept one, and that one is the one on which I and my companions are today"

hw r we to knw wich group is da one?

... i am a muslim simple & pure, living my life as a a muslim to the best of my ability!

and Allah knws best!

ma slm...x
                        sis in Islam!
                        [CENTER][SIZE=2][B]Think Twice!
                        ...Its Just Another Day For YOU & ME in PARADISE!....X
                        [/B][/SIZE][U][B][COLOR=Blue][URL]http://www.myspace.com/Gulshana87[/URL]

[/COLOR][/B][/U] [/CENTER]

Comment

Ibn Abbaas Radhi Allaahu Ta'ala 'anhu has said in the tafseer of Surah Aal Imraan ayaah 106 that the people whose faces will be brightened will be the Ahl us Sunnah and those whose faces will be darkened will be the Ahl ul Bida'h (tafseer ibn katheer)

وقوله تعالى: {يوم تبيض وجوه وتسود وجوه} يعني يوم القيامة حين تبيض وجوه أهل السنة
                          والجماعة، وتسوّد وجوه أهل البدعة والفرقة، قاله ابن عباس رضي اللّه عنهما.
                          [تفسير ابن کثير آل عمران ١٠٦]

Read also: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...sunni+divisive

Man arada minkum bi habuhat al-jannati fal yulzim al-jama`at

"Whoever among you wants to be in the middle of Paradise, let him cling to the Congregation."

[Saheeh] Tirmidhi
                          Last edited by faqir; 24-10-04, 08:49 AM.
                          www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
                          Ash'aris

Comment

jazakum allah khiar brother faqir.
                            Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

Dagnammit! i voted i was a muslim but i'd forgotten that i was a Buff Ting.

Comment

Wat is a buff ting?

Comment

Working...
                                X