VOTE: Sunni or Shia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haqa
    sorry abt that, it just that once a non-muslim was talking to me and he start talking abt shias, and he said hessitatingly "Shiits", i wasnt sure what he was ona abt then i realised he was talking abt shias. Its just sometimes people read it how it is.
    Shia = Shiite. Right?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by poiuyt
      If it wasnt that funny, i didnt see anyone come out here fast enough and condemn his laughter. So please dont start preaching your tripe to me.

Don't worry, I'm not a preacher

Peace
      3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

I'm not a moderator or anything, but I'd just like to say that I don't appreciate seeing people being called a s.... head on here.
        It's sposed to be a muslim board, is it really appropriate to come out with foul mouthed insults?
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

OMG! :rotfl:
          respect refugees

Comment

Originally posted by baba
            OMG! :rotfl:
            May I ask you, what does OMG mean? Not Object Management Group, which is one meaning?

A non-English speaker sometimes has difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by Justcurious
              May I ask you, what does OMG mean? Not Object Management Group, which is one meaning?

A non-English speaker sometimes has difficulties.
              It usually means "Oh my god"

Comment

Originally posted by Kohr-Ah
                It usually means "Oh my god"
                Thanks! Interestinly, it doesn't mean Oh my Allah! ;) But on the other hand, Islam it not a very old religion yet.

Comment

Nope, it hasnt got anything to do with it, its more more of a term of speach implying that that theres something big or well it points out at some event or something like that, it doesnt have anything to do with religion.

You know, the funny thing is that, I knew that you would reply to it like you did.

Comment

Some peep do say OMA - Oh My Allah. Its new to me
                    [002.006 ] As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
                    [002.007] Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

Comment

salaam

Oh my Allah is gramatically incorrect tho innit? cuz can you have a definite article and a possessive together? don't think so :p
                      maybe I'm wrong tho...anyway Allah and God are the same so I dont think it matters if u say OMG instead
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Who added "Buff Ting" to the option ?

Comment

Who else:D

Peace
                          3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

I know, it was probably baba, the only person who talks about it.

Comment

I am a slave of Allah and believe in the Quraan . I am a proud follower of nabi mohamed Sala-lahu-alaihi-wasalam.

Why should i be part of people who blow other muslims while they're standing in salat, a'u'dubilah? Why should i be part of people who have more loyalty to their sects than to the actual word of ALLAH? I ask Allah to never make me be part of them.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by angelgirl101
                                I am Muslim, plain and simple. When we start getting divided into sects, our power is divided and lost. I don't agree with sects.
                                i totally agree

Comment

Working...
                                X