No announcement yet.

VOTE: Sunni or Shia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muslim youth so do u declare that Qadianis are muslims too and we should be united with them?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

What are qadianis

Comment

I'm Muslim, khalas..

Comment

Originally posted by Nour-al-Islam
          What are qadianis
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ghlight=qadian

Comment

I would class myself as being Muslim too and I have to agree Sufism is not a sect.

Comment

I believe that anyone who has recited the Shahadah is a Muslim.
              respect refugees

Comment

:(

Peace
                3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by muawiyah
                  i am a sunni and confident that my path is correct and the straight way!
                  I totally agree with that statement.
                  A poll should be posted Who is a true muslim. It would be better than that topic.

Comment

Salaam

Like alot of other people have said, I am a muslim thats all.
                    I think its a shame that we divide ourselves into little groups and then argue among ourselves n stuff, we should be united together especially when they are so many kaffirs in the world who are against us. we shouldnt be against each other aswell!!
                    .: Rufaida :.
                    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Im a Muslim and i agree with both Muawiyah and Seven..

Fi Amaan Allaahi
                      [URL="http://www.tehseenkhan.wordpress.com"]www.islambradford.com[/URL]

Comment

dont u mean r u sunni or kaafir?
                        im salafi follower of the quran , sunnah and pious generations
                        no taqlid no sufiism no taweel no ta'leel

Comment

No, I think she meant are you muslim or kafir.

Peace
                          3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

We all know that, I think that is why he was laughing even though it wasn't really that funny But still, no reason to get rude about it using foul language.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by peace2u
                              We all know that, I think that is why he was laughing even though it wasn't really that funny But still, no reason to get rude about it using foul language.

Peace
                              If it wasnt that funny, i didnt see anyone come out here fast enough and condemn his laughter. So please dont start preaching your tripe to me.

Comment

sorry abt that, it just that once a non-muslim was talking to me and he start talking abt shias, and he said hessitatingly "Shiits", i wasnt sure what he was ona abt then i realised he was talking abt shias. Its just sometimes people read it how it is.
                                [002.006 ] As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
                                [002.007] Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

Comment

Working...
                                X