X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polls

Assalam Alaykum

Ramadhan Kareem

I have seen continous creating of polling in the polling boothe asking people;s personal information which serves no benifet to anyone islamically.

The polling section has been created to gauge people's views and opinions on various issues concerning the ummah, not asking people whether they wear glasses or what season they like.

It took me a while to remove some of unnecessary polls, its not something i m keen on esp in RAmadhan... as it takes up alot of time.

InshAllah if I see anymore such useless polls, i will delete them, neg rep the person starting those and if they carry on after warning they will be banned.

I hope you understand

Wa Aalykumassalaam

your bro
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

atlast some one agrees with me:)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

did my poll gt dltd coz it woz uslz :( ? i actly wntd 2 no sumfin :(

Comment

Do you now english

Comment

Salaamun alaikum!

This is important, though at a certain point in time we were comsumed with such "personalised"polls, and could not develop any resistance.

Thank you Bro.
          "Only he who leaves sins for the sake of someone other than Allah that feels the pains:(. But for he who does that for the sake of Allah, that pain is a trial, before it is converted to pleasure:)!"

- Al 'Allaamah, Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah

Comment

Originally posted by Bagdad
            Do you now english
            i dnt no if i no english or not coz i dnt no wot english meanz

:D

@)

woo0h00oo00o

Comment

yeh true :up:
              im sorry if my insect poll was unnecessary, please delete. :jkk:

Comment

salman can u plz remove "Hazrat Mohammad(P.B.U.H) in our dream" it will be so nice of u if u do.

Comment

Yeh and can you remove (your most interesting stories of the prophets) all three of them

Comment

Assalamualaikum
                    Originally posted by Bagdad
                    Yeh and can you remove (your most interesting stories of the prophets) all three of them
                    Why all? I think brother Salman meant anything whish was irrelevant to islam thus a waste of time and space.

Your thread 'your most interesting stories of the prophets' is very relevant and a wonderful thread :)

Though maybe once would have sufficed ;)

inshallah he'll only delete two of them and leave one for the rest to enjoy! :)

Wa Alaikumassalam
                    No Allah No Peace.
                    Know Allah Know Peace.

Comment

I guess so.ok just leave one.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi
                        Assalam Alaykum

Ramadhan Kareem

I have seen continous creating of polling in the polling boothe asking people;s personal information which serves no benifet to anyone islamically.

The polling section has been created to gauge people's views and opinions on various issues concerning the ummah, not asking people whether they wear glasses or what season they like.

It took me a while to remove some of unnecessary polls, its not something i m keen on esp in RAmadhan... as it takes up alot of time.

InshAllah if I see anymore such useless polls, i will delete them, neg rep the person starting those and if they carry on after warning they will be banned.

I hope you understand

Wa Aalykumassalaam

your bro
                        some silly rules ummah comes up with

I dont know who was dumb enough togreat them, was it YOU!!!!!!!!

:(

Comment

lol abdusamad good on you.I HATE THERE RULES!!! there so dumb.

Comment

w000t?

Comment

as if wasnt realy saying it. ummah is th best forum i ever saw.take it as a joke sajid. by the way it wasnt realy abdusamad it was ab layla who said that.

ok make duaa for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X