Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone on the forum do bayah with a shaykh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

The internet is truly an amazing place

from govt to individuals, you get to see and read viewpoints you would never have known about in real life

i really wonder the implications of this knowledge and information and how it will affect humanity in the future
    yea it can be beneficial and could be a bad thing too i suppose overall i'd say it can help you keep an open mind

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuNajm View Post

We live in an age of the commodification of everything.

So many of the legal rulings of Islam- that are intended to serve as guide rails for Muslim behavior and beliefs- have been cast to the side.

If you try to educate someone about Islamic rulings that they are contravening, it is as if you were telling them to stop breathing.

All of these "relics" in the Muslim world and how they are used to sell tickets and personalities- it's really no different to the saint worshipers among the Christians. In fact, it seems Muslims are now copying the saint worshipers from among the Christians. And they are just another version of the ancestor worshipers.
      you even see people selling on ebay uk so called cuts of carpets from masjid e nabawi,
      i've noticed this one seller is most likely shia as they sell a lot of karbala related stuff too, like for example that stone thing they use within their salah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X