Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you keep this forum a secret?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

    Everything I use on the internet is a secret. I would never let anyone know IRL.

    Let them read what I post? Hell no. It would too embarassing and awkward.

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

      Of course, if you tell anyone they'll beat you in yo booteh.
      I'd tell my spouse if I had one, I won't tell my family because they always assume the worst and would not only argue with me for months on end about how I "let somebody know we exist", they would interrogate everyone here lol, they think everyone is a murderer, rapist, pedophile, drugdealer everywhere on the internet and that I'm going to give everyone my home address, social security number, phone number, first name, surname, credit card number etc.
      Like they're so paranoid, I can't even say I called a professor to ask when a lecture is,
      they will say "What's his name?"
      and I say "You don't know them",
      "Just tell us the name",
      *tells name*,
      "It's a woman?!",
      "Yes?",
      "How old is she?",
      I'm like "What the heck..",

      "Is she blonde or a brunette?
      Is she white or tanned?
      Is she European?
      Do you have a good relation to her?
      Where does she live?
      How many kids does she have?
      Who is her husband?
      Does she look sane?
      Is she a drug addict?
      Did you touch her?
      Do you have a photo of her?
      " and ooooon and oooon and oooon..

      If they see anyone even reply to me with a smiley face or salaam - call the police, it's a rapistmurderertupacshakurkillabajiggadrugdilladawg e onlaahn finna shoot uhp yo criiub! PROTECT YA NECK! *dog noises*
      How could I betray them and go online and register on a muslim forum, what am I? A muslim?! The audacity, now pedophilia and death will happen everywhere, they knew it all along, OoOoOoohh the horror!
      Thunderstorm, what have you done to your family Thunderstooooorm!!!! :rotfl:
      Only this last paragraph is overdone, the rest is 100% unpolluted truth, they asked all of those questions many times, they really are like that. Mom and sis more than dad, but even he has this weird phobia to some extent, I'd tell him I'm on this forum if I knew he wouldn't go spread the word, because he doesn't freak out, he's just uncomfortable for a while and groans a bit about it.
      Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

      Comment


        #18
        Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

        Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Of course, if you tell anyone they'll beat you in yo booteh.
        I'd tell my spouse if I had one, I won't tell my family because they always assume the worst and would not only argue with me for months on end about how I "let somebody know we exist", they would interrogate everyone here lol, they think everyone is a murderer, rapist, pedophile, drugdealer everywhere on the internet and that I'm going to give everyone my home address, social security number, phone number, first name, surname, credit card number etc.
        Like they're so paranoid, I can't even say I called a professor to ask when a lecture is,
        they will say "What's his name?"
        and I say "You don't know them",
        "Just tell us the name",
        *tells name*,
        "It's a woman?!",
        "Yes?",
        "How old is she?",
        I'm like "What the heck..",

        "Is she blonde or a brunette?
        Is she white or tanned?
        Is she European?
        Do you have a good relation to her?
        Where does she live?
        How many kids does she have?
        Who is her husband?
        Does she look sane?
        Is she a drug addict?
        Did you touch her?
        Do you have a photo of her?
        " and ooooon and oooon and oooon..

        If they see anyone even reply to me with a smiley face or salaam - call the police, it's a rapistmurderertupacshakurkillabajiggadrugdilladawg e onlaahn finna shoot uhp yo criiub! PROTECT YA NECK! *dog noises*
        How could I betray them and go online and register on a muslim forum, what am I? A muslim?! The audacity, now pedophilia and death will happen everywhere, they knew it all along, OoOoOoohh the horror!
        Thunderstorm, what have you done to your family Thunderstooooorm!!!! :rotfl:
        Only this last paragraph is overdone, the rest is 100% unpolluted truth, they asked all of those questions many times, they really are like that. Mom and sis more than dad, but even he has this weird phobia to some extent, I'd tell him I'm on this forum if I knew he wouldn't go spread the word, because he doesn't freak out, he's just uncomfortable for a while and groans a bit about it.
        This post is one of the funniest I have read on UF. lol

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

          Originally posted by Spicen View Post
          This post is one of the funniest I have read on UF. lol
          +1

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

            No secret.
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

              I believe that all married folks in here ( men and women) keep this forum secret from their spouse, except for the very few who met/ get to know each other through this form in first place, then get married.
              How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

              Comment


                #22
                Do you keep this forum a secret?

                Of course

                Cant be having people who i know in real life reading all these embarrassing posts now, can we

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                  I am always on the net. My family trust me and knows I won't do anything bad. So they don't ask me and I don't even mention anything to them.

                  But because I rarely interact with someone IRL, whenever someone calls me, they starts to tease me. They love it.

                  I remember once when my friend called because of something urgent. I went into my room and closed the door. When I finished and opened the door, I found all of them standing there.

                  "umm, is something wrong?"
                  "Did you just talk on the phone"
                  Yeeees....?
                  "Was it a man?"
                  ...mom pls...

                  They all lookin' at me like: "Don't lie to us, tell us his name... cmon, just say it... No problem. We pay for the wedding..." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°)

                  Don't even mention me telling them about being in a MUSLIM forum. They will never leave me alone :rotfl:

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                    I will tell people that I am a user on here but I don't disclose my username.

                    Don't need anyone reading the rubbish I post on here at times ...makes me cringe when I read it back myself at times. Gives you more 'freedom' to share things which you wouldn't otherwise.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                      I am anti-social, so no one knows my business.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                        Always use private mode and instant browser closure if anyone Muslim looking gets too close..
                        Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

                        None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                          Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                          I am anti-social, so no one knows my business.
                          I so antisocial no one would find out just bc there is no one
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                            Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            I so antisocial no one would find out just bc there is no one
                            At least you're an exclusive member of the Cat Avatar Club. I am no longer taking recruits, so we are all more exclusive :D

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Re: Do you keep this forum a secret?

                              Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                              At least you're an exclusive member of the Cat Avatar Club. I am no longer taking recruits, so we are all more exclusive :D
                              Yaaas
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                              O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                              Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Do you keep this forum a secret?

                                Yep. Otherwise my family will think I'll get recruited by ISIS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X