Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

:salams

As females, housework plays a major role in our life. It's something inevitable and we can't escape it. But, there's certain types of housework that we prefer to do more than others. Let's discuss anything housework related on this thread and don't forget to vote in the poll :insha:

:jkk:
    Cooking/Baking
    51.43%
    Washing dishes
    0.00%
    Washing/hanging clothes/laundry
    2.86%
    Vacuuming
    17.14%
    Folding clothes
    2.86%
    Tidying up/putting items where they belong
    11.43%
    General cleaning (i.e, wiping windows, dusting, etcetera)
    0.00%
    Gardening
    2.86%
    Other (please state)
    11.43%
    “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Vacuuming my room. As someonewho hates sneezing after dust, stepping on dust and normally sheds hair everyday, having a clean dust free room is enough to make me happy. Vacuuming is the best part for me.

Comment

Whats urs habibi? [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
        Whats urs habibi? [MENTION=136320]The Poet[/MENTION]
        It's hard to choose really, but my favourite would be folding clothes because there's not much effort involved in it.
        “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
          It's hard to choose really, but my favourite would be folding clothes because there's not much effort involved in it.
          If thats the case, then you can earn a living from it. Work in retail and you fold ALOTTA clothes plus you get paid for it lol

Comment

:wswrwb:

Cooking. I love cooking, and I finally found a good recipe for homemade fries Alhamdulillah :)
            Last edited by ms.muslimah; 16-05-16, 12:39 PM.
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

I hate everything except vacuuming and cooking.

Comment

If thats the case, then you can earn a living from it. Work in retail and you fold ALOTTA clothes plus you get paid for it lol
                Subhan Allah why is everything about making money and business .. how long do you have left 20 , 30 years?..

is not staying at home better as per sharia and brings more reward for you akhira?
                The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                  Subhan Allah why is everything about making money and business .. how long do you have left 20 , 30 years?..

is not staying at home better as per sharia and brings more reward for you akhira?
                  Haqq

Comment

Lol what a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                      Maybe she should stick to working at home and earning ALOTTA rewards from Allah .
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                        Lol what a thread.
                        UF sisters do housework!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                          UF sisters do housework!!!

Who else is going to follow around the menfolk with a dustpan and brush?

Comment

Originally posted by Usman al-Jawziyya View Post
                            Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post

Haqq
                            Another name to add to the list.
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                              Who else is going to follow around the menfolk with a dustpan and brush?
                              What's a dustpan and brush?

Comment

Working...
                              X