Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

    Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
    sounds disgusting, beans are good in curries for me
    Not sure...when you are 7 and make it yourself, it's the height of sophistication.

    Comment


      #77
      Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

      Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Not sure...when you are 7 and make it yourself, it's the height of sophistication.
      Dorito and ketchup sandwich counts too

      Comment


        #78
        Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

        Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
        Dorito and ketchup sandwich counts too
        at 7 and a half.
        وَالْعَصْرِ

        إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

        إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

        "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

        "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

        Khanqah Habibiyah

        Comment


          #79
          Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

          Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          at 7 and a half.
          very predicable amateurish kid invention, but they were delicious

          Comment


            #80
            Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

            As females housework plays a major part in our lives? Are you having a larf m8? :wacko: Housework plays a major part in the life of anyone who lives in one.

            Anyways, ignoring that first line, I would say I don't really have a favourite. I used to enjoy doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen but then the thought of getting my hands wet sometimes doesn't appeal so I will dodge it (like lately coz I've been busy). So I opt for hoovering the living room and corridor. Hoovering is my favourite lately coz it's dry and makes a big difference and is exercise and mum thinks I've done a lot haha.

            Ironing used to be fun once a very long time ago but now I look at it with evils coz it's ever so tedious! Maybe ironing baby clothes would be appealing but anything else no.

            Oh and my love for cleaning the toilet has also gone down the drain due to being busy.

            Gardening and outside work is for the boys so no.

            Laundry is equally long and boring.

            Gosh I'm.lucky to even be doing any housework.

            لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

            -------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

            Comment


              #81
              Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

              Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
              Something along the lines of this ...

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]83788[/ATTACH]
              ohhh .. thank you :up:
              The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

              Comment


                #82
                Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                sounds disgusting, beans are good in curries for me
                I beg of you da pardon, what u saying about da beanis on da toastie?

                لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

                -------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                Comment


                  #83
                  Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                  Originally posted by F_R View Post
                  As females housework plays a major part in our lives? Are you having a larf m8? :wacko: Housework plays a major part in the life of anyone who lives in one.

                  Anyways, ignoring that first line, I would say I don't really have a favourite. I used to enjoy doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen but then the thought of getting my hands wet sometimes doesn't appeal so I will dodge it (like lately coz I've been busy). So I opt for hoovering the living room and corridor. Hoovering is my favourite lately coz it's dry and makes a big difference and is exercise and mum thinks I've done a lot haha.

                  Ironing used to be fun once a very long time ago but now I look at it with evils coz it's ever so tedious! Maybe ironing baby clothes would be appealing but anything else no.

                  Oh and my love for cleaning the toilet has also gone down the drain due to being busy.

                  Gardening and outside work is for the boys so no.

                  Laundry is equally long and boring.

                  Gosh I'm.lucky to even be doing any housework.
                  You having a larf mate...womenz do the majority! That's how its going to be for you too when you're married. Stop dreaming!

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                    Originally posted by F_R View Post
                    As females housework plays a major part in our lives? Are you having a larf m8? :wacko: Housework plays a major part in the life of anyone who lives in one.

                    Anyways, ignoring that first line, I would say I don't really have a favourite. I used to enjoy doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen but then the thought of getting my hands wet sometimes doesn't appeal so I will dodge it (like lately coz I've been busy). So I opt for hoovering the living room and corridor. Hoovering is my favourite lately coz it's dry and makes a big difference and is exercise and mum thinks I've done a lot haha.

                    Ironing used to be fun once a very long time ago but now I look at it with evils coz it's ever so tedious! Maybe ironing baby clothes would be appealing but anything else no.

                    Oh and my love for cleaning the toilet has also gone down the drain due to being busy.

                    Gardening and outside work is for the boys so no.

                    Laundry is equally long and boring.

                    Gosh I'm.lucky to even be doing any housework.
                    I have heard many narrations of where the Awliyah of Allah swt would personally clean the bathrooms in the Masaajid and sweep and clean etc subhan'Allah.

                    I have also been taught from my Ma'shaaikh that there is a humility attached to cleaning up after others and rendering yourself in services to others, especially doing something so low, that with the correct intention Allah swt can elevate our status.

                    Just as you purify the filth from you home, ask Allah swt to cleanse your soul so it can be recipient of his love.
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

                    إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

                    إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

                    "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

                    "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

                    Khanqah Habibiyah

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                      Oh i love making pastries and desserts like chocolate mousse and tiramisu etc :love:
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                      O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                      Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                        Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        You having a larf mate...womenz do the majority! That's how its going to be for you too when you're married. Stop dreaming!
                        I wonder why!

                        And I will not get married if that's the case!!!!!

                        But seriously this is very silly, anyone who lives in a house will have to do housework except if they have cleaners and if not they should do it themselves. It's our mothers who have babied the boys and made them lazy gits.

                        Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        I have heard many narrations of where the Awliyah of Allah swt would personally clean the bathrooms in the Masaajid and sweep and clean etc subhan'Allah.

                        I have also been taught from my Ma'shaaikh that there is a humility attached to cleaning up after others and rendering yourself in services to others, especially doing something so low, that with the correct intention Allah swt can elevate our status.

                        Just as you purify the filth from you home, ask Allah swt to cleanse your soul so it can be recipient of his love.
                        That was deep and unexpected:jkk:

                        لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                          I wonder, if a husband does an 8 hour/day job how much you can expect from him when he comes home. Like some sisters get angry when they say the woman does the housework but isnt that just our job?

                          I honestly dont think housekeeping is more work compared to his job.
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                            Originally posted by F_R View Post
                            I wonder why!

                            And I will not get married if that's the case!!!!!

                            But seriously this is very silly, anyone who lives in a house will have to do housework except if they have cleaners and if not they should do it themselves. It's our mothers who have babied the boys and made them lazy gits.



                            That was deep and unexpected:jkk:

                            What?!? you expect your husband to go out to work and then come home and do as much if not more than you at home? You are having a larf mate!!! I'm not saying he will do nothing but the majority falls on women. Have a look in your household...it won't be that much different from what goes on in other households.

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                              Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              I wonder, if a husband does an 8 hour/day job how much you can expect from him when he comes home. Like some sisters get angry when they say the woman does the housework but isnt that just our job?

                              I honestly dont think housekeeping is more work compared to his job.
                              Don't worry reality will set in soon enough...usually happens just before turning 30. That number...truly is one special number.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

                                Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                                Don't worry reality will set in soon enough...usually happens just before turning 30. That number...truly is one special number.
                                How do u mean? I dont want my husband to have to do housework it like my biggest fear
                                Dont ruin the dream
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                                O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                                Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X