Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    What's a dustpan and brush?
    Typical manchild ...ask whoever it is that cleans up your mess.

Comment

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Interesting thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
        Typical manchild ...ask whoever it is that cleans up your mess.
        Dyson?

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Maybe she should stick to working at home and earning ALOTTA rewards from Allah .
          True... Jazak Allah Khair.

Comment

Dyson?
            *sigh* -___-

Comment

What? No one likes doing housework.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                What? No one likes doing housework.
                You just can't get the staff these days. smh.

Comment

Dyson?
                  Hand broom and dustpan
                  “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Have say cooking I may not be best chef but I do enjoy it the worse has be washing dishes!

Comment

other (none)

jk no no I actually like cleaning my room, it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

cooking usually doesn't end well for me, I get the feeling that Im bored and want to be creative and cook something, mid the cook I regret everything
                      [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]SAY[/SIZE][/FONT] [/B] : :ahb: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR] :lailah: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :jkk: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :insha: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR]:aku_astaghfirullah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR]:shahadah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Who else is going to follow around the menfolk with a dustpan and brush?
                        my mom is actually just as strict with my little bro as she is with me and my little sis about cleaning your own room and washing your own dishes and all that.

but then recently I'm hearing there are some girls who clean up and cook for their brothers. (brothers their own age group)
                        [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]SAY[/SIZE][/FONT] [/B] : :ahb: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR] :lailah: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :jkk: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :insha: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR]:aku_astaghfirullah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR]:shahadah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by AQUIVER View Post
                          my mom is actually just as strict with my little bro as she is with me and my little sis about cleaning your own room and washing your own dishes and all that.

but then recently I'm hearing there are some girls who clean up and cook for their brothers. (brothers their own age group)
                          Same. My dad does so much around the house, same with alot of my uncles in the family ...they're always busy doing housework on their days off ...but outside of my family & relatives it really doesn't seem that common for men to pull their weight ...mind you i know mostly desi families so maybe that explains it.
                          Alot of girls from these desi families will work/go uni and also cook and clean after their (often elder) brothers ...i don't understand myself lol

Comment

All the options except gardening :)

Comment

Same. My dad does so much around the house, same with alot of my uncles in the family ...they're always busy doing housework on their days off ...but outside of my family & relatives it really doesn't seem that common for men to pull their weight ...mind you i know mostly desi families so maybe that explains it.
                              Alot of girls from these desi families will work/go uni and also cook and clean after their (often elder) brothers ...i don't understand myself lol
                              do you think they are being trained to be housewives or some sort?

Comment

Baking for my "invisible" husband hahahaha :

Comment

Working...
                                X