Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters, what's your favourite type of housework?

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    Well, this has some truth into it .. can't deny it.

But I hope I'm not hopeless/ useless case.. as I still have brain .. a weird one maybe lol but it's brain anyways. Seriously, If the man worth it, I can adapt and manage without one, if the man happens to be understanding and cooperating. Someone who focus on the general picture of quality life and not the details of details. Someone who doesn't see this arrangement as luxury: me hiring someone who would come to my home once a week to cook few meals .. enough for the week, do laundry, deep cleaning and other general chores. so that the light work is less of a burden .. I can do it^^

Also, I hope not to end up with some neat freak or someone who obsessed with cleanliness .. those who can create problem with wife or has bad mood for leaving dishes in sink till next morning! for example.

You know ..I believe this type of ppl complicate life, too much for me, not joy to be around them. Because they stress themselves and spread unhappy vibes at home over inanimate stuff while ignoring the real joy of life. Those who can't relax in a bit messy home and keep nagging about level of cleanliness and tidiness. I just can't get along with too clean, too tidy persons...

# storyofmylife lol
    But but ,you know the daily cooked meals are the tastiest.
    How hard would it be ,one fine day you just tell the whole family ,right I am gonna cook today.

Have you challenged yourself.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      ^el oh el

I used to hate it, I'm getting old that's why, changing

I found out my bathroom cleaning isn't five stars

Disappointed because I give it my all

I use mr muscle and elbow grease, to make it shine, still not enough urgh

I mean what's the point, it has to be clean but it has to shine too
      Ironing and cleaning toilets ,not for the faint hearted.
      Gotta give credit where its due.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

i do think I am a bit sad though, honestly even on YouTube after lectures my favourite thing to watch is speed cleaning videos & home organisation videos. I just get so much satisfaction from it Lol (yes I need s life)
        so it's not just me who looks at those :rotfl:
        I never used to be organized but I figured out it's the best way to live stress free, I don't lose it if others move things or make a mess though because this is a medium sized family, nothings going to be perfect and tidy all the time and most of the time things don't go my way anyway lol so i'm used to it.

You remind me of one of my aunts though, she would go crazy if anything was left lying around, she would bring people to tears lol
        شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
        فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
        وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
        ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          How hard would it be ,one fine day you just tell the whole family ,right I am gonna cook today.

As true as daily cooked meals = nice is, I did find it thoroughly stressful in the first month and a bit. I'm the only one who wants leftovers, it gets untouched otherwise. So I had no choice but to make meals everyday. Alhamdulillah it's not all bad though as a meat option with stir fry/grilled/roast veg is his cup of tea, thankfully. He cant complain anyway since he doesn't eat pasta or rice (much) which means a fair few dishes are off the cards anyway. Plus we have a halogen oven now which means a machine makes the cooking process more streamlined and it's less dishes to wash.
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

If you cook desi food it really makes very little difference if it's cooked daily or if you have leftovers from a day or two ago, it tastes pretty much the same. We even freeze food and have it a couple of weeks later and most of the time you won't be able to tell the difference.

Comment

:wswrwb:
              My favourite is cooking and baking.
              Ironing is relaxing, as you can same time listen some lectures, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
              X