No announcement yet.

Personality test OFFICIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my own experience I've found that logic driven rational people tend to be scared of dangerous situations or more affected by things that cause a fear response. I can handle horror/ disturbing films (as an emotional person) more than they can. I am more likely to take risks in uncertain situations or for thrills and to them this doesn't compute. It's just what I observed. I might be wrong and have not met enough ppl.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
      From my own experience I've found that logic driven rational people tend to be scared of dangerous situations or more affected by things that cause a fear response. I can handle horror/ disturbing films (as an emotional person) more than they can. I am more likely to take risks in uncertain situations or for thrills and to them this doesn't compute. It's just what I observed. I might be wrong and have not met enough ppl.
      Yes, this is very much true for me - though I do like watching horror shows and going on rollercoasters. Hate jump scares though, they're just cheap. In the past when something I'm watching is frightening (disgusting too in a 'The Thing' like sense), I've really wanted to look away and stop watching... I've made sure no one knows that afterwards though.

Embarassing truths, embarrasing truths.
      Last edited by Muhammad Hasan; 29-07-21, 08:27 PM. Reason: gr.

Comment

• ten_toes fear though is something we all feel, it is just different situations that will scare different people to varying degrees.

E.g. according to some here are ten things that are meant to particularly scare someone of my personality type (I agree with some and disagree with others).

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post
          ten_toes fear though is something we all feel, it is just different situations that will scare different people to varying degrees.

E.g. according to some here are ten things that are meant to particularly scare someone of my personality type (I agree with some and disagree with others).
          Number three might relate to horror shows etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post
            From my own experience I've found that logic driven rational people tend to be scared of dangerous situations or more affected by things that cause a fear response. I can handle horror/ disturbing films (as an emotional person) more than they can. I am more likely to take risks in uncertain situations or for thrills and to them this doesn't compute. It's just what I observed. I might be wrong and have not met enough ppl.
            That’s really interesting.

Personally I have a morbid fascination with the horror genre. It scares me but also thrills me. I’m not sure if that makes me more logical or emotional.

Although I am more into “passive” horror (Lovecraftian, atmospheric, etc) rather than in your face jumpscare horror

Comment

• My sister asked me yesterday to do the test and answer as if I was her to see if I can get her personality type and I DID!!

She got me too btw but I think anyone could get mine because I am very obvious and open about everything.

My brother couldn’t get her though.

I find that very interesting. When I was answering the questions I kept thinking about how she would answer them because I genuinely think that there are things about herself that she doesn’t realize so even if I wanted to answer something different that I felt was more accurate About her I kept thinking that she would never think this about herself.

I’m in that ones head muahahhaha

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X