No announcement yet.

Personality test OFFICIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm an introvert and extrovert depending on the situation. Currently I'm an introvert, just laying low for a bit and going MIA.

Comment

• I found an email of the results from the same test I took at 15 years old and my personality type was ISFP-T, Adventurer

I took the test today, at 19 years of age and January of this year when I was 18 and I got the same personality type - INFP-T, Mediator

Comment

• I am infp. Not sure how much feeling depressed affects the results, I struggle with quizzes as I don't really know what to put as the answer. But infp resonates.

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
          I am infp. Not sure how much feeling depressed affects the results, I struggle with quizzes as I don't really know what to put as the answer. But infp resonates.
          Personally, I think it does, because you're not who you really are with depression. It takes the joy and energy from the things you like and want to do and it makes you irritable and low a lot of the time, I wasn't like this at all before.

Same, it says it takes 12 minutes, it took me way longer. It's the indecisiveness. I got the same type as you as well, sis. I got INFP-T, did you get that too or INFP-A?

I'm taking the test again and filling the answers with ones that I think I could or want to relate to if my mental health problems were to dissappear to see what I think or want to be like. So I can read about that personality type and try to be more like it maybe.
          Last edited by melaninmvslimah; 20-07-20, 02:15 AM. Reason: To add another point & fix a grammatical error

Comment

• Originally posted by melaninmvslimah View Post

Personally, I think it does, because you're not who you really are with depression. It takes the joy and energy from the things you like and want to do and it makes you irritable and low a lot of the time, I wasn't like this at all before.

Same, it says it takes 12 minutes, it took me way longer. It's the indecisiveness. I got the same type as you as well, sis. I got INFP-T, did you get that too or INFP-A?

I'm taking the test again and filling the answers with ones that I think I could or want to relate to if my mental health problems were to dissappear to see what I think or want to be like. So I can read about that personality type and try to be more like it maybe.
            I agree. :) If you can't adapt (overwhelmed by negative thoughts) you will act odd compared to ypur 'real' self and that could become the 'new you'. I hate how people judge others as clueless, dumb, useless or whatever when the person knows they are just depressed but you have to go along with it.

i don't think i did a test where they said what infp a or t i was but i know i would get t lol.

Lol I tried to take the test assuming im more positive but i dont remember what i got. Ive gotten a few results. But the last time i did i actually got infp.

i cant force myself to act like what personality type i am. Sometimes i feel like i would be an stj type as that actually makes the most sense, but idk. Im definitely more introverted because of being depressed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

I agree. :) If you can't adapt (overwhelmed by negative thoughts) you will act odd compared to ypur 'real' self and that could become the 'new you'. I hate how people judge others as clueless, dumb, useless or whatever when the person knows they are just depressed but you have to go along with it.

i don't think i did a test where they said what infp a or t i was but i know i would get t lol.

Lol I tried to take the test assuming im more positive but i dont remember what i got. Ive gotten a few results. But the last time i did i actually got infp.

i cant force myself to act like what personality type i am. Sometimes i feel like i would be an stj type as that actually makes the most sense, but idk. Im definitely more introverted because of being depressed though.
              Yeah, that's horrible. Lol yeah I think I am def a t.

I took it again with results that are a more positive me and I got ENFJ, I don't know how I feel about that though.

I took it a few years ago, found an email, and it was ISFP.

I don't really know which I can relate to tbh, I didn't look into the different personality types.

Me too, I'm more introverted because of depression, but I think without it I'd be an ambivert, maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by melaninmvslimah View Post

Yeah, that's horrible. Lol yeah I think I am def a t.

I took it again with results that are a more positive me and I got ENFJ, I don't know how I feel about that though.

I took it a few years ago, found an email, and it was ISFP.

I don't really know which I can relate to tbh, I didn't look into the different personality types.

Me too, I'm more introverted because of depression, but I think without it I'd be an ambivert, maybe.
                Yh I've gotten a bunch of different ones too. Mostly introverted types although I think i'd be an ambivert if i didn't isolate myself or become withdrawn.
                i just stick with whichever one resonates the most.

Comment

• Sigh
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Uh oh the hooligan's here..

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
                      Uh oh the hooligan's here..
                      Surely you mean addict.

Comment

Working...
                      X