Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m 468 or 478 tritype enneagram

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      I’m 468 or 478 tritype enneagram
      What does that bakwas mean?

Which personality types do INFPs get along with best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Did u just learn the word bakwas

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Google it

it doesn’t work like that... all infps aren’t the same and all don’t get on with whatever personality type

...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Did this test many months ago, got INFJ-?. Did test again just now, got INFJ-A

Comment

• Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
              Did this test many months ago, got INFJ-?. Did test again just now, got INFJ-A
              Do it again and it will change again...reason being it's a load of nonsense.

https://www.ft.com/content/8790ef0a-...d-09f7778e7377

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Do it again and it will change again...reason being it's a load of nonsense.

https://www.ft.com/content/8790ef0a-...d-09f7778e7377
                Done, got INFJ 3 times now.

Comment

Done, got INFJ 3 times now.
                  Over what time frame?

It is marketed heavily by a private company to make money, that's all it is designed to do. Every type gives you a warm positive feeling, helping to feed your ego. Think about it, if this test really showed the negative would people take the test and would they publicise the results?

Alternatively, you can ask people that spend a significant amount of time with you and get some real valuable feedback. But that I guess might be hard to swallow.

(the 'you' is general)

Comment

• First time I think was over 6 months ago, and the last 2 were a day or so apart.

Comment

First time I think was over 6 months ago, and the last 2 were a day or so apart.
                      To small a window, read what those in the scientific community have to say about this test. I think most people with an open mind will see it for what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

To small a window, read what those in the scientific community have to say about this test. I think most people with an open mind will see it for what it is.
                        Hmm I just did it again and got the same result. The last time I did it was over a year ago I believe. But tbh I think I agree with you. In order to get a true reflection of who we are, it would probably be better to ask those closest to you ablut your negative traits as well as positive ones. We answer these questions thinking the best of ourselves and what we perceive ourselves to be. On many occasions this is not actually true

Comment

• Originally posted by kakashi View Post

Hmm I just did it again and got the same result. The last time I did it was over a year ago I believe. But tbh I think I agree with you. In order to get a true reflection of who we are, it would probably be better to ask those closest to you ablut your negative traits as well as positive ones. We answer these questions thinking the best of ourselves and what we perceive ourselves to be. On many occasions this is not actually true
                          I did the test and for 25-30% of the questions I was guessing, simply because the question just did not sway me in any particular way. If you end up guessing how can this test yield an informative outcome.

And yes I agree with you...the response you give will more often than not be the one which shows you in a positive light.

Comment

Working...
                          X