Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Personality test OFFICIAL

Originally posted by PeonofJannah View Post
    Mmm, it's just a vibe. Smart lol. Not saying other personality types are not smart, but when i saw your comments i felt you may be intp. Not sure on how ISTP's behave but one of my good friends is INTP, and your speech reminded me of them.

and yes they are, google it :)
    Ah ok, :jkk:

Just checked and it seems you're right.

Comment

Gettings my colleagues to do this >_>
      :salams
      Forge ahead!

Comment

Well, we're all different. Some INFJ's are more extroverted than some, and can take the initiative. If there's someone who seems shy...(er/shier? o.O), than me, I will most definitely start up a conversation with them and when i'm in my extroverted mode, I can be the centre of the room. It's odd because the next day people see me and im like shy as a button and completely introverted and lose all my willingness to be social and they're like huh?

This is our paradox lol.

Are you more introverted than extroverted? How does it work with your wife?
        Hmm. So can you be extrovert and introvert at the same time? See my problem is that I think way too much. I think more about the other person. I think about am I saying this correctly or what if he didn't understand me? I have to be perfect otherwise there is no point speaking up. Part of the problem is that my family like forced me to speak and speak English when I came here (I didn't know english) and it went to a point that got me thinking that if you gonna speak, speak properly otherwise don't speak at all. And you can't speak without practice and communicating.

Anyway, my wife is very different. She is very extrovert and doesn't miss a chance socializing. She has a very dominant body language (I noticed that after I read a few books about body language and communication skills) and her way of speaking is very much like a dictator (like saddam or gaddafi. Trust me I've noticed it a lot) but her English is pretty broken. I mean you can understand it but it needs working on and she has no motivation whatsoever to do it. So she has one trait and then another trait which kinda cancels the first trait. The thing that amazes me though is even though she speaks broken English, she just speaks it and gets her point across. She is not shy and doesn't give a toss what the person thinks of her. She just does it.

And I have like a high level of determination and motivation but I'm shy and doesn't want to speak because it's not perfect. Such a strange and complicated thing this is.
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
          Hmm. So can you be extrovert and introvert at the same time? See my problem is that I think way too much. I think more about the other person. I think about am I saying this correctly or what if he didn't understand me? I have to be perfect otherwise there is no point speaking up. Part of the problem is that my family like forced me to speak and speak English when I came here (I didn't know english) and it went to a point that got me thinking that if you gonna speak, speak properly otherwise don't speak at all. And you can't speak without practice and communicating.

Anyway, my wife is very different. She is very extrovert and doesn't miss a chance socializing. She has a very dominant body language (I noticed that after I read a few books about body language and communication skills) and her way of speaking is very much like a dictator (like saddam or gaddafi. Trust me I've noticed it a lot) but her English is pretty broken. I mean you can understand it but it needs working on and she has no motivation whatsoever to do it. So she has one trait and then another trait which kinda cancels the first trait. The thing that amazes me though is even though she speaks broken English, she just speaks it and gets her point across. She is not shy and doesn't give a toss what the person thinks of her. She just does it.

And I have like a high level of determination and motivation but I'm shy and doesn't want to speak because it's not perfect. Such a strange and complicated thing this is.
          Not really, being a perfectionist is common with iNFJ's. Everyone has an amount of introversion and extroversion, when someone says you're an introvert, it just means this outweighs your extroversion.

I also just think you are insecure about your english why is why you don't want to speak :) it's not strange at all.

Comment

Not really, being a perfectionist is common with iNFJ's. Everyone has an amount of introversion and extroversion, when someone says you're an introvert, it just means this outweighs your extroversion.

I also just think you are insecure about your english why is why you don't want to speak :) it's not strange at all.
            Yes and luckily insecurities can be solved so I'm OK.
            الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Interesting

http://www.personalityhacker.com/per...type-ask-love/
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] We are both isfjs
                Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 28-03-17, 03:36 AM. Reason: :/
                Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                  [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] Lol we are both isfjs
                  lols.. I honestly forgot what that even is haha
                  Indeed we belong to Allah,
                  and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                    lols.. I honestly forgot what that even is haha
                    Introverted, sensing, feeling and judging.
                    Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                      Introverted, sensing, feeling and judging.
                      forgot what sensing, feeling, judging all refer to

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                        forgot what sensing, feeling, judging all refer to
                        I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: ISFJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).[7]
                        S – Sensing preferred to intuition: ISFJs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities.[8]
                        F – Feeling preferred to thinking: ISFJs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.[9]
                        J – Judgment preferred to perception: ISFJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability.[10]
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISFJ

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

Comment

yeh..does sound like me. the planning thing is such an irony though..i do that yet I procrastinate so bad. -sigh

Comment

i just got Protagonists ENFJ-T but everytime i do the test i get different results, so i dont know how genuine this thing is

Comment

I get on really well with INBZ-F type personalities. They're really cool. And clever too.

Comment

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. You can do the functions test on the keys2cognition website.http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X