Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think of Quranists?

Voted: Kaffirs

Anyone that believes someone can reject Hadith and remain Muslim joins those kaffirs in their disbelief.
    By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the FireĒ. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

And your statement is true why?

Those are reasoned out hadiths I refer to, according to Quranic knowledge. No one said I reject but what is false.

Comment

Originally posted by nane View Post
        Excuse your mistaking. I'm talking about a story passed on, which creates a new command while God swt tells me that all commands belong wholly to Him. Besides, those are the only few I'm against, you are being disrespectful.
        Al-Ahzab (33):34

وَاذْكُرْنَ مَا يُتْلَى فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ لَطِيفًا خَبِيرًا

And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord),

that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of All‚h (i.e. Al Qur'an)

and Al Hikmah(i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to All‚h and glorify His Praises for this Qur'an and the Sunnah).

Verily, All‚h is Ever Most Courteous, Well*Acquainted with all things. (Al-Ahzab 33:34)

...And "al-hikmah" should be translated as "the wisdom" and not just "wisdom" .The topic begins with "And bear in mind". Two things have to be borne in mind:

1. that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah

and,

2. The Hikmah

Thus it is evident from the Qur’an that ‘Hikmah’ is the revelation bestowed upon the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam outside of the Qur’an,

If God is telling you that that all commands belong wholly to Him, the command to obey the Prophet and Allah's statement Al-Ahzab (33):34 quoted above also belong to Him.
        Last edited by aboosait; 21-02-14, 11:39 AM. Reason: typo
        Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

aboosait the last post proves nothing at all against me. neither do the ones before, but my point is that you aren't taking in consideration a direct command from Almighty God. I don't agree with those 3 stories period, don't go on inventing lies about me.

Comment

And your statement is true why?
            because it is unanimously agreed upon by Ulema. I assume you are refuting the truth of my statement and challenging the decision of those Mufti's. So, why is your opinion superior, where did you learn your extensive knowledge of deen, arabic, fiqh from?

Those are reasoned out hadiths I refer to, according to Quranic knowledge. No one said I reject but what is false.
            How do you determine "reasoned out"? On what baisis of knowledge do you draw to reach those conclusions? Or are you just pulling it out of thin air and using what you consider to be superior intellect?

For the record I wasn't even refering to you, but since you were rude right back at cha. Now you look silly unless of course you are some Grand Mufti on the level of Mufti Taqi Usmani.
            By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the FireĒ. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman View Post
              because it is unanimously agreed upon by Ulema. I assume you are refuting the truth of my statement and challenging the decision of those Mufti's. So, why is your opinion superior, where did you learn your extensive knowledge of deen, arabic, fiqh from?

How do you determine "reasoned out"? On what baisis of knowledge do you draw to reach those conclusions? Or are you just pulling it out of thin air and using what you consider to be superior intellect?

For the record I wasn't even refering to you, but since you were rude right back at cha. Now you look silly unless of course you are some Grand Mufti on the level of Mufti Taqi Usmani.
              It's indeed strange how you ignore my first proof I brought. Do you have a problem that I play chess?

Comment

It's indeed strange how you ignore my first proof I brought. Do you have a problem that I play chess?
                Are you mentally ill or something? No offence its a genuine question.

I made a statement of what I voted. I then passed on the verdict of Scholars that Hadith-rejectors are actually Kaffirs. This is unanimous amongst the people of knowledge. To consider a kaffir a Muslim is also agreed upon and is kufr. I didn't mention you once, I don't know you, you are insignificant in my life or my world view. In short you are nothing to me except now mildly annoying with your stupidity and blattant kibr since everything seems to be about you. News flash bro, everything isn't about you.

I couldn't give a money's...if you play Chess. There's a difference of opinion on its permissibility anyway. But you must know this since you are a Mufti, right? I mean you must be because you ask for evidences and decipher the reasonability of Hadith on your own.

So rather than try to throw a strawman in, why don't you answer my questions. You challenged me, so put up or shut up.

Comment

Are you mentally ill or something? No offence its a genuine question.

I made a statement of what I voted. I then passed on the verdict of Scholars that Hadith-rejectors are actually Kaffirs. This is unanimous amongst the people of knowledge. To consider a kaffir a Muslim is also agreed upon and is kufr. I didn't mention you once, I don't know you, you are insignificant in my life or my world view. In short you are nothing to me except now mildly annoying with your stupidity and blattant kibr since everything seems to be about you. News flash bro, everything isn't about you.

I couldn't give a money's...if you play Chess. There's a difference of opinion on its permissibility anyway. But you must know this since you are a Mufti, right? I mean you must be because you ask for evidences and decipher the reasonability of Hadith on your own.

So rather than try to throw a strawman in, why don't you answer my questions. You challenged me, so put up or shut up.
                  No I'm just way more energetic than you.

You can't include me with others without getting a reaction. If you want to believe that every single hadith is 100% true while you know that Allah swt tells you every single command does indeed belong wholly to him, then thats your choice. You're rambling in a bad way about me as if you are someone higher here. Now what you think, take that as your own opinion as I do of mine, and for the record no command is to be disobeyed.

Comment

aboosait the last post proves nothing at all against me. neither do the ones before, but my point is that you aren't taking in consideration a direct command from Almighty God. I don't agree with those 3 stories period, don't go on inventing lies about me.
                    Here is a copy paste of my last post. Do you now deny that the Verses i posted are direct command from Almighty God? Jusst have a look and give a second thought.

Originally posted by aboosait View Post
                    Al-Ahzab (33):34

وَاذْكُرْنَ مَا يُتْلَى فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ مِنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ لَطِيفًا خَبِيرًا

And remember (O you the members of the Prophet's family, the Graces of your Lord),

that which is recited in your houses of the Verses of All‚h (i.e. Al Qur'an)

and Al Hikmah(i.e. Prophet's Sunnah legal ways, etc. so give your thanks to All‚h and glorify His Praises for this Qur'an and the Sunnah).

Verily, All‚h is Ever Most Courteous, Well*Acquainted with all things. (Al-Ahzab 33:34)

...And "al-hikmah" should be translated as "the wisdom" and not just "wisdom" .The topic begins with "And bear in mind". Two things have to be borne in mind:

1. that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah

and,

2. The Hikmah

Thus it is evident from the Qur’an that ‘Hikmah’ is the revelation bestowed upon the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam outside of the Qur’an,

If God is telling you that that all commands belong wholly to Him, the command to obey the Prophet and Allah's statement Al-Ahzab (33):34 quoted above also belong to Him.
                    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

Originally posted by aboosait View Post
                      Here is a copy paste of my last post. Do you now deny that the Verses i posted are direct command from Almighty God? Jusst have a look and give a second thought.
                      I deny what is against God's command. Making new commands, not coming from Almighty God himself.

Comment

No I'm just way more energetic than you.

You can't include me with others without getting a reaction. If you want to believe that every single hadith is 100% true while you know that Allah swt tells you every single command does indeed belong wholly to him, then thats your choice. You're rambling in a bad way about me as if you are someone higher here. Now what you think, take that as your own opinion as I do of mine, and for the record no command is to be disobeyed.
                        Wow, what an incredible amount of kibr you have. I didn't say anything about you unless you class yourself as a hadith-rejector. if you do then I consider you to be a kaffir. There is no discussion. It's a black and white issue. Ulema and the people of knowledge have unanimously declared those who reject Hadith entirely to be kufr. I am not speaking on my own authority nor have I reached this conclusion by my own intellect. I refer to the people who know, as per the instruction in the Quran.

Nice try with the strawman arguement but I never said every hadith is 100% true, Hadith come in catagories Daef, Hasan, Saheeh, etc. You appear to think you are a smart-cookie but you are making yourself look more stupid with every post.

I assume you cannot claim to be a Mufti or have any qualification that lets you grade hadith or interpret Quran. Which appears to be the basis of your claim to being correct. Thus the conversation is over and your stupidity exposed. I suggest embracing Islam as a remdy and possibly knowing when t remain silent.

Comment

Wow, what an incredible amount of kibr you have. I didn't say anything about you unless you class yourself as a hadith-rejector. if you do then I consider you to be a kaffir. There is no discussion. It's a black and white issue. Ulema and the people of knowledge have unanimously declared those who reject Hadith entirely to be kufr. I am not speaking on my own authority nor have I reached this conclusion by my own intellect. I refer to the people who know, as per the instruction in the Quran.

Nice try with the strawman arguement but I never said every hadith is 100% true, Hadith come in catagories Daef, Hasan, Saheeh, etc. You appear to think you are a smart-cookie but you are making yourself look more stupid with every post.

I assume you cannot claim to be a Mufti or have any qualification that lets you grade hadith or interpret Quran. Which appears to be the basis of your claim to being correct. Thus the conversation is over and your stupidity exposed. I suggest embracing Islam as a remdy and possibly knowing when t remain silent.
                          You said hadith rejectors.

What are you talking about you didn't say anything about me? You called me like 50 names, Sandman. So you are trying to get away with your statement and say there is no arguments? Sorry, you're wrong. I speak in accordance with the Quran, you speak in accordance to someone who may know.

So understand that I only reject those few hadiths which make me no lesser Muslim as far as fulfilling religious acts. Kapish? So don't be so irritably foul, calling me names.

So think about what was even talked about here and don't talk about anything including me.

Comment

Examples/Evidence;
                            Eat with your right hand only (man-made commands, btw)
                            Avoid yawning
                            Avoid playing chess with anyone

Those are against God's command as they don't compliment the Book like for example the hadiths that teach us how to pray, the special night of power, or how to carry out the journey to Mecca. But I still look at what could be positive from them.
                            bring the verse which says eat with your left hand or you are allowed to eat with both hand.
                            Bring the verse which says its allowed to play chess
                            Bring the verse which says you may yawn. (Yawn) hadith doesnt say you shouldnt yawn. Its natural, you just follow the etiqutte of yawning.

If you cant bring those verses then there is nothing present in hadith against quran.
                            Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
                              bring the verse which says eat with your left hand or you are allowed to eat with both hand.
                              Bring the verse which says its allowed to play chess
                              Bring the verse which says you may yawn. (Yawn) hadith doesnt say you shouldnt yawn. Its natural, you just follow the etiqutte of yawning.

If you cant bring those verses then there is nothing present in hadith against quran.
                              Again, if you recite the Quran like you should, you should know that if a command isn't directly from God it's actually against another command that forbids what Almighty God didn't. There is no such logic that if a Quran didn't allow it, it's forbidden. That's the hypocritical persons way to justify matters.

Comment

You said hadith rejectors.

What are you talking about you didn't say anything about me? You called me like 50 names, Sandman.
                                Prove it, untill you replied to my original post i hadn't turned my attention towards you at all. It was after you attempted to refute what i said I asked for your credientials. You have none. I look forward to you proving where I called you names in my original post.

So you are trying to get away with your statement and say there is no arguments? Sorry, you're wrong. I speak in accordance with the Quran, you speak in accordance to someone who may know.
                                On what basis of ilm do you make that claim. Who is teaching you the meaning of the Quran from which you speak?

So understand that I only reject those few hadiths which make me no lesser Muslim as far as fulfilling religious acts. Kapish? So don't be so irritably foul, calling me names.
                                Not acting on a single Sunnah like eating with the right hand, makes us lesser Muslims. Any deficiency between our life and the life of perfection(Nabi(SAW)'s way) is a deficiency. To believe otherwise shows a lack of love for our Nabi(SAW).

So think about what was even talked about here and don't talk about anything including me.
                                If you consider yourself a Hadith-rejector then you are encompassed by my earlier statements. I don't know you, I don't know what you believe. You do appear to be an idiot, but Allahu alam maybe you just don't communicate well.

Comment

Working...
                                X