Which Muslim Country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Muslim Country?

I want to live in pakistan one day but the terror and vice has just made the idea even more unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
      I want to live in pakistan one day but the terror and vice has just made the idea even more unrealistic.
      this is funny
      Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
        this is funny
        errm, why?

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
          errm, why?
          dunno totally random
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Can only vote one so voted Saudi (only because of the ease of practicing Islam plus Makkah/Madina) but I'd also say Malaysia. Or if Maldives was an option.
            "East, west, south, or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every journey a journey within. If you travel within, you’ll travel the whole wide world and beyond." - Rule 9. - The Forty Rules of Love.

Comment

Uae
              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely facepalm at all the people who voted Saudi - you literally are treated like a second class citizen and it's a country predicated on an apartheid style system. Of course spiritually Mecca and Medina have a significance for every Muslim's heart. (Disclaimer - I've lived in and around the Gulf countries)

Turkey, specifically Istanbul is just amazing - visited it many times and every time I go back I love it even more. Also the people are so remarkably friendly, tolerant and warm. The Maghrebi countries are also pretty chill and wonderful places.

Indonesia and Malaysia have a brilliant reputation and speaking to people from there they are incredibly optimistic and passionate about the direction their country is headed which can only be a good thing. Pakistan has so much potentially really but right now is beset by an overwhelming number of problems. Admittedly I'm utterly ignorant about the African nations or the Central Asian republics.
                Last edited by 2nd Reflection; 15-05-16, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X