• Show
Clear All

Re: Are (YOU) a racist ?

He's just kidding...

Let me finish it off...

Originally posted by truepath View Post
    why do white people...............
    ...:scratch:...not like spicy food?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      He's just kidding...

Let me finish it off...

only mild pls! lol i had a friend who just got off the boat from India and she thought that white people rarely ate anything else except for sandwiches...
      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
        He's just kidding...

Let me finish it off...

neither do i but i aint "white"

Comment

RAce Isnt Important To Me
          And He found you lost and guided you,
          ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
          " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
          ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
            I do have racism in me, but with the Islam i improved a lot myself and still working upon that. may Allah help us.
            i so knew u were a racist! chi chi hi!

Originally posted by nousername View Post
            why do white people what?
            err i forgot... let me think and get back to u.
            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

i so knew u were a racist! chi chi hi!
              did i gave you some hints ever? :scratch:
              Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
                did i gave you some hints ever? :scratch:
                as if i need hints.... i am too smart *outta*
                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

as if i need hints.... i am too smart *outta*
                  then do i smell bad ? you might have marked it through my body smell!
                  Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

BO transcends the internet I hear

Comment

40366_438226993080_615078080_4728494_2125252_n.jpg

:masha:
                      And He found you lost and guided you,
                      ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                      " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                      ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

no, am not
                        sigpic

Comment

No I am not a racist as racism is forbidden in Islam. I believe in the human race - we are all made equal, only category to see if anyone is superior/inferior than another is piety/righteousness but only Allah swt knows who is better in this category so I have no right to feel superior/arrogant. May Allah swt save me from committing such evil sins (arrogance, superiority complex, racism etc), Ameen.

"O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We( God almighty) who have Created you all From a single (pair) Of a male and a female, And it is we who Have made you into Nations and tribes, That ye may recognise each other (Not that ye may despise each other).
                          Verily, the noblest of you In the sight of Allah Is (he who is) the most Righteous of you."
                          Holy Quran 49:13

"And mankind is naught but a single nation."
                          Holy Quran 2:213

"All men(includes women) are equal in Islam, the Arab has no superiority
                          over the non-Arab, nor does the non-Arab have superiority over the Arab,
                          save in the fear of God."

If I dislike certain characteristics of certain people, it is not out of racism it is because I don't agree with certain customs such as forced marriages, unacceptable dowry, haram relationships, injustice, intoxication etc etc. There is NEVER fault in any race..any bad characteristics is fault of the person who is practicing it out of free will.

But Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemar Tayem View Post
                            السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته

It`s not something surprising that racism is faced by lots of opposition worldwidely . Many times we refer to some people to be "racists" and it seems almost EVERYBODY complains about being discriminated against! If this is true and all of us are victims of racism , then WHO is responsible for it ?

Is it possible that "WE" ourselves are racists against certain groups but find that not really harming , while we magnify the issue of others being racists against us ?

My purpose of this thread is to make everyone of us think about him/her self and start changing himself/herself from within (if you discover you might be a racist), so all of us can purify our hearts and enjoy communities free of racism.

Have a nice day /night brothers and sisters .

Ps: Btw , no one can know what youranswer is , so relax and vote please
                            I'm not Racist, But I'm Anti-Zionist, because these people have proven themselves to be the Lowest degenerates produced by Mankind.

The Only Criteria that Elevates a person is Taqwa which a Muslim posesses, as stated by Allah ta'ala in the Quran.

:jkk:
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                              No I am not a racist as racism is forbidden in Islam. I believe in the human race - we are all made equal, only category to see if anyone is superior/inferior than another is piety/righteousness but only Allah swt knows who is better in this category so I have no right to feel superior/arrogant. May Allah swt save me from committing such evil sins (arrogance, superiority complex, racism etc), Ameen.

"O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We( God almighty) who have Created you all From a single (pair) Of a male and a female, And it is we who Have made you into Nations and tribes, That ye may recognise each other (Not that ye may despise each other).
                              Verily, the noblest of you In the sight of Allah Is (he who is) the most Righteous of you."
                              Holy Quran 49:13

"And mankind is naught but a single nation."
                              Holy Quran 2:213

"All men(includes women) are equal in Islam, the Arab has no superiority
                              over the non-Arab, nor does the non-Arab have superiority over the Arab,
                              save in the fear of God."

If I dislike certain characteristics of certain people, it is not out of racism it is because I don't agree with certain customs such as forced marriages, unacceptable dowry, haram relationships, injustice, intoxication etc etc. There is NEVER fault in any race..any bad characteristics is fault of the person who is practicing it out of free will.

But Allah knows best.
                              The Exception stated by rasulullah :saw: is Elaborated in the Glorious Quran ...

Taqwa is the Only Criteria that makes one superior over another, Allah ta'ala knows best Which Muslim has more Taqwa over another,

With regard to Humanity, this is what Allah ta'ala says about the Two Groups ...

Al-Quran, Surah Bayinah, Chapter 98
                              --------------------------------------
                              Ayah 6 : Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

Ayah 7 : Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.

:jkk:
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

No I don't have racist thoughts.

(I think)
                                check out this blog>>>http://myworldmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X