Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are (YOU) a racist ?

Originally posted by Azamasim View Post
    Against Africans mostly. I believe that races should stick with their own kind instead of all this interracial marrying. The only race that i have respect for now days are the Arabians, but only the Arabians from Saudi Arabia. The Arabians have managed to keep their honor, and their traditions, they have managed to be the most pious of all people. Most of all they still care about their families, and believe in honoring their families. You will not see that with any other races now days.
    I do not believe it was necessary to say which race you do not like as there is a good number of African brothers and sisters on here.But in all cases , i do hope that you realize this has to be changed.It is Ramadan , pray to Allah.
    Jannah is my aim

Comment

Against Africans mostly. I believe that races should stick with their own kind instead of all this interracial marrying. The only race that i have respect for now days are the Arabians, but only the Arabians from Saudi Arabia. The Arabians have managed to keep their honor, and their traditions, they have managed to be the most pious of all people. Most of all they still care about their families, and believe in honoring their families. You will not see that with any other races now days.
      if personal experiance has made you think like this, by watching people who you know behave, then you need to get to know different people.

theres good and bad in every race, including arabs.

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
        if personal experiance has made you think like this, by watching people who you know behave, then you need to get to know different people.

theres good and bad in every race, including arabs.
        Slavery was only banned worldwide 31 years ago, and only 5 years ago did some local governments pass any laws punishing slavery meaning slavery only did stop in some places recently. Why would i have the feelings of being equal, when slavery only ended a short time ago.
        Last edited by Azamasim; 16-08-12, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Slavery was only banned worldwide 31 years ago, and only 5 years ago did some local governments pass any laws punishing slavery meaning slavery only did stop in some places recently. Why would i have the feelings of being equal, when slavery only ended a short time ago.
          Sorry but i dont get your point.

Slavery has been banned for longer than 31 yeats im sure. 200 years ago the ul banned slavery i thonk

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

:salams

Brother you should really try to change your mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
              Sorry but i dont get your point.

Slavery has been banned for longer than 31 yeats im sure. 200 years ago the ul banned slavery i thonk
              You are thinking of North America, and Europe. Look at West Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                :salams

Brother you should really try to change your mindset.
                Islam allows slavery, but it only allows you to take slaves in one way which is enslavement through war which was and should be imposed on kaafir prisoners-of-war and on their womenfolk and children.
                Last edited by Azamasim; 16-08-12, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I see,,thank you.

Comment

Islam allows slavery, but it only allows you to take slaves in one way which is enslavement through war which was and should be imposed on kaafir prisoners-of-war and on their womenfolk and children.
                    I believe she as talking about the way you disrespected Africans.

I can only imagine what you'd say if Bilal (RA) would come in front of you - a slave and an African.

Your post is very disrespectful, to be honest. That should not be a mindset of a Muslim.

May Allah elevate us above this.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

ahh the good form of slavery. not like the nasty other type

i dont see how you can condemn africans for only recently abolishing slavery yet condone islamic slavery.

either slavery is wrong or its not, you cant have it both ways.

Comment

Actually if you REALLY want to know the truth about yourself (biased vs unbiased), I suggest you try the Implicit Association Test:
                        https://implicit.harvard.edu/implici...lectatest.html

It is quite accurate as it's used for psychology research at Harvard.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          I believe she as talking about the way you disrespected Africans.

I can only imagine what you'd say if Bilal (RA) would come in front of you - a slave and an African.

Your post is very disrespectful, to be honest. That should not be a mindset of a Muslim.

May Allah elevate us above this.

I agree, seems like he only has respect for "Arabians from Saudi" not the teachings of our beloved Rasullu'Allah Muhammad :saw:

May Allah indeed elevate this ummah above this, ameen

Comment

I am not racist and Na'udhubillah to have a bad quality like that.

Every race is interesting, beautiful and has its charms
                            Haterz gonna hate
                            AND ~PRINCESSE DOESN'T CARE
                            ~Too cool for you~
                            My blog:
                            https://pikiyoyo.wordpress.com

Comment

Racists are trash on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by pangea_1.618 View Post
                                Actually if you REALLY want to know the truth about yourself (biased vs unbiased), I suggest you try the Implicit Association Test:
                                https://implicit.harvard.edu/implici...lectatest.html

It is quite accurate as it's used for psychology research at Harvard.
                                thats rubbish. I did the religion one and they said I like christianity the best, judaism the least and bhuddhism and islam the same at the middle, which is wrong, its more like Islam, bhuddism, christianity then judaism. I dont get why you have to repeatedly press those things, I eventually got tired and it got tedious so I ended up making a whole load of mistakes

Comment

Working...
                                X