• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a best friend?

Wow look at the poll
    U guys are all sad with no friends
    There is no such thing as an Israel,
    It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

my sister is my best friend. we're a year apart but are often mistaken for twins.

we've practically done everything together while growing up. we even used to hang out at school sometimes.

...ok now I sound like a saddo. lol.

EDIT: ooooops, voted wrong in the poll. ah my bad.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]"Truly, I am Allah; there is no God but I; therefore serve Me"[/SIZE]
      [20:14][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RaineR View Post
        Wow look at the poll
        U guys are all sad with no friends
        friend =/= best friend! :D
        [CENTER][SIZE=4]"Truly, I am Allah; there is no God but I; therefore serve Me"[/SIZE]
        [20:14][/CENTER]

Comment

My best friend is black, he glows blue and always shares secrets of the inet with me, he makes an annoying sound because he requires a 500 watt power supply.
          And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by Reminders View Post
              friend =/= best friend! :D
              Still sad
              There is no such thing as an Israel,
              It is occupied-palestine

Should the Jews have been given a homeland?

YES...........in germany,

the world should have given the jews germany as payment for the holocaust

Comment

Salaaaam ummah peeps

I've got two best friends . They are like my sisters. They are always there for me, when things are good and bad, through thick and thin. :)

A best friend is someone you can share everything with, someone who can tell you to fix up and tell you like it is when you mess up!!

I dont know what i would do without them. :love: :inlove:
                "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

i had a best friend but i didnt bury him , i threw it in the trash can.

Comment

Insha Allah I will have a best friend one day. :)

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                    [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Originally posted by adri View Post
                      Insha Allah I will have a best friend one day. :)
                      May Allah grant you a pious best friend who will lead you closer to Him :D

Me too inshaAllah, one day

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                        Asalaam Alikum

At 36, through my experiences in life thus far I have sadly come to the conclusion that I can trust no one to be my best friend as theres always someone out there willing to backstab you in life :(
                        thats what I'm thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Ibrahim70 View Post
                          Asalaam Alikum

At 36, through my experiences in life thus far I have sadly come to the conclusion that I can trust no one to be my best friend as theres always someone out there willing to backstab you in life :(
                          :wswrwb: alhamdulillah ala kulli hal, like the saying goes " I asked God to protect me from my enemies, and then I started losing friends.. "

insha Allah u will have a good spouse one day who will be ur best freind.
                          Last edited by *asiya*; 03-06-12, 11:45 PM.
                          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

yup, still the same guy!
                            ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
                            Rumi RahimuAllah.

Comment

I have someone i really love , trust that will defend me when i need to be protected , think the best of me "give me the benefit of the doubt" and was always there for me ....alhamdulillah .... Allah protect her always.
                              Jannah is my aim

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                                May Allah grant you a pious best friend who will lead you closer to Him :D

Me too inshaAllah, one day
                                Ameen :love:

The Prophet (saw) said, Verily, the knots of Islam will be undone one by one. Whenever one knot is lost, then the people grabbed onto the one which came after it. The first of these knots will be ruling and the last will be the salah.[1]

The author of Sitoon as-Sultaniyah says about this Hadith: “It was the Prophet who tied together the knots of Islam, including the uppermost knot of ruling after he established the Islamic state…As mentioned by Imam Mawardi the leadership has been proscribed as the succession of the Prophet in protecting the deen and governing the societal affairs. In this respect – Imam Baidawi mentioned that the Imama/Khalifah is the succession from the Prophet in the establishment of the laws of the Shari’ah. So without the Imam the laws lie unapplied and the territory is not protected effectively. The hadith indicates that it is the uppermost knot that keeps the subsequent knots safe from being untied. This is since it is the ruler that is responsible to apply Islam in its entirety, to implement the limits proscribed by Allah and to protect the society. Imam Ahmed mentioned without an Imam (for the Muslims as their leader) there would be fitna, and the destruction of the symbols of Islam ending with the Prayer is a great fitna.[2]

[1] Tabarani, Musnad Ahmad and Al Hakim in his Al Mustadrak
                                [2] Ibid. pg. 46

Comment

Working...
                                X