Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to the brothers: Would you marry a VERY shy sister?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to the brothers: Would you marry a VERY shy sister?

would you marry a VERY shy sister ? do you think it is challenging ? or you think it`s something not to be bothered with alot?

I know someone that was complaining his wife didn`t talk to him almost AT ALL although they`ve been married for 20 days ( at that time) because she was EXTEREMLY shy!!!

The sisters can share thier ideas too :D
    Yes, and i think this is a good quality
    65.00%
    Yes, but it needs alot of patience(sabr)
    12.50%
    No , but i might marry her if i really liked other aspects of her personality
    17.50%
    No , because it needs a lot of effort to deal with a very shy partner
    5.00%
    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 07-12-10, 07:08 PM.
    Jannah is my aim

Re: Question to the brothers: Would you marry a VERY shy sister?

maybe its gonna work out fine right from the start :D
    Last edited by Usmi; 07-12-10, 07:17 PM.

Comment

u could have used the polls option .....

Comment

would you use the POLL PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D i edited it .....thanks :)
        Jannah is my aim

Comment

i dont quite get what u mean by 'shy'

Comment

like she can`t look at his face , don`t talk alot (just a liiiil bit) feel very shy around him ...stuff like that !
            Jannah is my aim

Comment

Originally posted by Leemar Tayem View Post
              like she can`t look at his face , don`t talk alot (just a liiiil bit) feel very shy around him ...stuff like that !
              ohh in tht case.. i think just bein patient will do the trick

Comment

Originally posted by Leemar Tayem View Post
                it depends on how creative u are in reaching out and make her feel shes at home

Comment

Being shy is a sign of modesty, but like everything else, there is always a limit. Being extremely shy can sometimes annoy the husband. I mean what husband would want a wife that won't even look at him? But I think if a man does marry someone like this, then being patient is the key, once she gets used to the husband, she would hopefully open up.

Comment

Absolutely.

I know someone that was complaining his wife didn`t talk to him almost AT ALL although they`ve been married for 20 days ( at that time) because she was EXTEREMLY shy!!!
                    Give it 20 years, LOL, he'll long for the days of shyness with all his heart. LOL. LMAO
                    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Last edited by Khalid b. Walid; 02-08-12, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I find that really attractive.
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Modesty is part of ones Eeman but getting married without having conquered this aspect of ones personality to such an extremity can be detrimental to ones marriage, for communication is a vital element of any marriage, esp for newly weds, where it is imperative to get to know each other.

For a sister to marry in such a circumstance, shows nothing but extreme niaevete (sp??), because it may lead her to fall short in her duty as a wife. If she does not fell comfortable speaking to her husband how on earth will she be able to fulfill any of her other obligations as a Muslim wife?
                          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

i know someone huz mum locked the husband out on the wedding night cuz she was shy & didn't wna share the bedroom LOL
                            imagine dat!
                            "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die they weep over you, and when you are alive, they crave for your company"

[Hadhrat Ali R.A]

Comment

awww- trust me shell come around
                              .................................................. ............ ;)................................................ ...................................

Comment

Working...
                              X