Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to the brothers: Would you marry a VERY shy sister?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question to the brothers: Would you marry a VERY shy sister?

Last edited by .mirror.; 13-07-12, 08:34 PM.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Last edited by .mirror.; 13-07-12, 08:33 PM.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Comment

Comment

i dun care actually... i just want her to be modest,sincere n close to deen... n yes i want her to cook food for me n things like that, as long as shez happy with me i dun care about her shyness.. actually i myself will run away from her
            Last edited by SpamMod2; 15-07-12, 01:22 PM. Reason: User request

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .hayat. View Post
                one should be shy definitely...if not both :p
                Insha'Allaah
                ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

I think shyness is kind of cute, to a degree. :up:
                  Last edited by SpamMod2; 15-07-12, 01:23 PM.
                  ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    You make marriage sound hard, sis. =/Lol, no j/k.
                    *sigh , i know :S !
                    Jannah is my aim

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ~ Jumana ~ View Post
                        would you marry a VERY shy sister ? do you think it is challenging ? or you think it`s something not to be bothered with alot?

I know someone that was complaining his wife didn`t talk to him almost AT ALL although they`ve been married for 20 days ( at that time) because she was EXTEREMLY shy!!!

The sisters can share thier ideas too :D
                        Where this shy sister is hiden, I'm looking for a spouse like her

Comment

Originally posted by knocking View Post
                          Where this shy sister is hiden
                          try looking in the couch cushions,, Everything is always hidden their

Comment

This thread reminds me of someone.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                              This thread reminds me of someone.
                              who who who who whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Usually those extremely shy will turn the exact opposite, well by personal experience.

So no, moderation is almost always best.
                                And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Working...
                                X