Your personality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your personality

[QUOTE=muslimah4life1;6628378]introvert..........online interaction I'm quite social and bubbly at times but in reality its a different story altogether, get well nervous, very reserved, just not a peoples person............ I'm so fine being by myself in reality that is lol[/QUOTE

Exactly sis, me too! I feel the exact same way. I am pretty much number 3.
    I think I take people's feelings so seriously I'm scared of hurting them, and it makes me anxious and worried- because I can't help but feel sometimes that people's hearts are much more fragile than glass....

Comment

6 i guess
      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

2 and 8 describe me well but I'm not really into extreme sports although I wouldn't mind doing this ;)

Don't let my online status deceive you
        (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

Comment

I am 7 , 9 and 11 at the same time,to clarify..But I will vote for 7,cuz I like it :P
          And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
            I am 7 , 9 and 11 at the same time,to clarify..But I will vote for 7,cuz I like it :P
            Go do this one

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...IAL&highlight=
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
            X