• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your personality

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
    i aint reading all that
    go on...read it

u know u dont have anything better to do
    "You are the best nation raised up for men. You enjoin good and forbid evil, and you believe in Allah." (Surah Al Imran 3:110)

Comment

Originally posted by islam4u2 View Post
      I would like to be number 16. But looking at the scores I am a bit of everything.
      What scores? It said you have to pay $5 to do the stupid thing

Comment

i did one of those and got an INTJ personality type, as described by Jung

i thought nothing of it

but every one of those tests i take, i get the same INTJ
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

i thought nothing of it

Huh? What's INTJ?

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
            Huh? What's INTJ?
            http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

6 on the poll
              INFP - Healer for that jungian temperament
              The bottom statement is true
              The top statement is false

Comment

i thought nothing of it

I did that same personality test also but can't remember which I was. I do remember it said I was artistic.. As for this list I have no idea but then I'm a tad crazy so who knows. I have more than one personality depending on my mood. lol

Comment

These three:

1) Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

3) Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

4) Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.
                  Oh Allah,
                  Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
                  And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

14) Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

9) Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

13) Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Give or take lol.

Comment

Number 17. The one I just designed to fit me. Take out the good parts of each one and there you have it. Moi

Comment

no.2 is i....mainly the law breaking bit.....

Comment

Most people are going to overlap with more than one. It's like asking someone "what emotion do you feel" when in reality humans never feel one emotion but several at once (if that makes sense)-- we are several things at once. I just realised I am talking garbage, maybe there is a category for that...

Comment

Originally posted by badr_ View Post
                            Most people are going to overlap with more than one. It's like asking someone "what emotion do you feel" when in reality humans never feel one emotion but several at once (if that makes sense)-- we are several things at once. I just realised I am talking garbage, maybe there is a category for that...
                            i feel no emotion...i am a machine...

Comment

Definately number 3 without any doubt
                              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

i thought nothing of it

Same as me, I am also INTJ. MBTI is valid personality type indicator. Based on a scientific formula, it is very accurate.

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/intj/

Comment

Working...
                                X