Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a Tablighi?

:salams

Disclaimer: By reading further you agree to abide by the terms and conditions, if you don't agree then click here now.

Okay so here's the deal, i'm busy with some research and needed some stats, so vote properly and honestly, jokers are not wanted, if you can't vote honestly then dont bother opening the thread, because i don't want my statistics to be messed because of immature people.

Now on to the topic, the question is, are you a tablighi? (i.e. are you part of the tabligh jamaat - so all you smart alecks can save your comments) it doesn't matter if you're a "permanent" member or not.

This thread is not for arguing or debates, if you want to argue then do it elsewhere.

That's all, now go on and vote, there's nothing to be shy about.

:jkk:
    Yes
    27.52%
    No
    64.62%
    Not yet but i want to
    7.86%

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Re: Are you a Tablighi?

eemaan and jihaan are both part of dawat-e-islami for like reasons *aherm*

does that count?
    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

:wswrwb:

There should be an option for 'was formerly, not anymore'

I think most people at one time or another have been on jamaat even if they don't align themselves to the movement at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitnah Bolice View Post

I think most people at one time or another have been on jamaat even if they don't align themselves to the movement at present.

i knew i was missing something, but we'll just have to make do with what there is.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

What's tablighi jamaat?

I have a friend who is.
          Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Sorry, I don’t have a Tablighi membership card, and there is no need to hand in your letter of resignation, because you can come, and go when you please, TJ is a method of getting people to be motivated and practise Islam

I finally repeat that I know of some of the most significant preservation of the Deen has come form the Tabllighi Jamaat. And may Allah reward the righteous.

Comment

Are you Abu Mus'ab?

Comment

Tough question... I believe tabligh has good in it, but certain members may mess it up. I haven't been on Jamaat in over a year now, but i'd like to go if i can get some free time InshaALLAH... What does that make me?
                "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by Fitnah Bolice View Post

I agree with you.
                  Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

I'm A Tablighi! Yes allah gives heedayah but i believe allah gave my heedayah and my families heedayah through these people barak allah feeyon and the whole Ummah & Dounia!!!!!!! Alhamdulilah
                    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Rise Up & Leave Off Resting It Is Islam, It Has Returned! In The Path Of Allah We Have Announced JIHAD![/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

whats a tablighi?
                      ive heard the name before and have a vague idea.....

Comment

What utter rubbish.
                        Last edited by Summayah; 22-02-08, 04:36 PM.
                        "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

i thought age was supposed to bring wisdom :(
                          Last edited by Summayah; 22-02-08, 04:36 PM.
                          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Assalamualaikum

If Tablighi is meant to stand for people who call to the religion of Allah, and in other words, are Da'iys, then Alhamdulilah, I hope to be of them.
                            Freedom exists only in the hereafter

Comment

you all are so predictable.

Comment

Working...
                              X