Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a Tablighi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Are you a Tablighi?

    Originally posted by abdulquddus View Post
    .......... its behind the hudood where namaz is read and the grave is near wazu khana and more over it is completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside.........,
    Please tell me where you had provided that information earlier in this thread. A link to the post will be highly appreciated.

    By the way you say here that it is completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside.

    We bury the bodies of our departed souls in the grave yard completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside

    Are the graves in your qabristaan see-through type?
    Last edited by aboosait; 14-06-09, 04:37 AM.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

    Comment


      Re: Are you a Tablighi?

      Originally posted by aboosait View Post
      Please tell me where you had provided that information earlier in this thread. A link to the post will be highly appreciated.

      By the way you say here that it is completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside.

      We bury the bodies of our departed souls in the grave yard completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside

      Are the graves in your qabristaan see-through type?
      Assalamua'laikum

      this shows ur sincerity, rather ur redicule nature which i have been talking about, the information was clearly given to you and still u ask me where i said it

      The first post by me posted on this topic, see the link and the words are clearly mentioned http://www.ummah.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=678

      Yes its true that there is a grave in masjid area, but not in place where we read salah. the grave was actually outside of masjid, but when the masjid was extended, they had to take that area inside in order to get extra place, as the roads cover from all sides as seen in picture.

      but a room was built around the grave and no one can even imagine that grave is present there. in is completely fake video, bcoz when the building was built as shown in picture, by this time the grave was completely closed and i wonder from where did this guy got the picture of grave which is so open. though the room has a small window, which is always locked, it is closed from all four sides with no openings except a small window. and this room is completely backside to the salah area
      i know u want me to show the exact wordings i used, bcoz ur intention is not to accept the truth which the above post clearly mentions that a room is built around the grave and its packed such a way that no one can even imagine whats there inside

      and plz note the video on my blog resembles exactly to your pdf file, that is the video is prepared by copying the files from pdf version you provided, while the pdf itself is misleading, they have gone further to mislead the video

      they said at time 2.34 in video, " The last picture shows grave of Moulana Ilyas and it has been blacked out incase any sufi start worshipping it" where as the pdf says, the grave is inside the room and no one can see it

      if u see the same picture in pdf it says on page 5 above picture " Here are the pictures of inside of the mosque "

      The truth which can even be noticed in both the pictures in video and pdf is that

      that picture is actually of member of masjid, u can notice that a person is doing bayan and his face is blacked out and the thing blacked out below him are the faces of the people which is referred as grave in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUbSvKFIwcc





      Originally posted by aboosait View Post


      By the way you say here that it is completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside.

      We bury the bodies of our departed souls in the grave yard completely packed, that no one can even see whats there inside

      Are the graves in your qabristaan see-through type?


      sorry to ask, but may i please know your educational background
      Last edited by abdulquddus; 14-06-09, 06:45 AM.
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.botqs.com/"]Halal Investment Opportunity [/URL][/CENTER]

      Comment


        Re: Are you a Tablighi?

        I see the point of these threads does it matter whether the thread title is Tablighi/Sufi/Deobandi/Salafi etc you people are just going to go round in circles calling each other deviant.

        Comment


          Re: Are you a Tablighi?

          Originally posted by abdulquddus View Post
          Assalamua'laikum
          :wswrwb:
          Originally posted by abdulquddus View Post
          .............. ur intention is not to accept the truth .............that a room is built around the grave and its packed such a way that no one can even imagine whats there inside]
          The truth then according to you (as I understand from your post) is:

          1. The body of the founder of the Jamat-u-tableegh was buried outside the prayer area but within the Masjid property instead of being buried in the Muslim Graveyard of that town.

          2. A room was built around the grave later on.

          3. No one can suddenly recognise it to be a mausoleum because there is no traditional dome over it..

          May I ask you,

          1. whether it is permitted in Islam to bury the dead adjoining a Masjid(as you want me to understand) when a Grave yard is available in the town?

          2. Whether it is permitted in Islam to construct a masoleum / room enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or persons.
          Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

          Comment


            Re: Are you a Tablighi?

            Abdulquddus,

            lol I was baffled by seeing that video. I have been to nizamudding markaz several times. Infact, I personally sat at the place that is blacked out in that youtube video with photos to claim that its the grave.

            How can I manage top sit in that place if there was a grave? LOL. This slander is amazing. And the guy who created that youtube video is using Quran and hadith in the same video while making up lies.

            Grave is not anywhere there in any of those fotos but its far away behind the wudu area and its atleast 20 yrs and completely in a corner.

            I dont know what names to use for the person who created that video and I dont know what names to use for this aboosait. If I say something then admins will infract me and give a ban.

            But the jahaalah of these people is simply baffling.

            A viral parasite like aboosait keeps coming with his fabricated lies and spews filth and slander out of his tongue and he gets away with it. while if you speak out because you know the truth you get infracted.

            May Allah's curse and la'anah be on all these people who lie, fabricate stuff to promote their agenda and may these people die a painful death if repentance is not in their taqdeer.

            Ameen, Ameen, Ameen ya rabbal a'alameen.
            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

            Comment


              Re: Are you a Tablighi?

              Originally posted by aboosait View Post

              1. whether it is permitted in Islam to bury the dead adjoining a Masjid(as you want me to understand) when a Grave yard is available in the town?
              In which graveyard is Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar(RA) buried?
              2. Whether it is permitted in Islam to construct a masoleum / room enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or persons.
              Which hadith says it is not allowed to bury someone except in a graveyard?

              Why are Hadhrat Abu Bakr(RA) and Umar(RA) buried in the masjid right on either side of the prophet (SAW)?

              Why is a musoleum built for hadhrat Abu Bakr (RA) and Umar (RA)?
              لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

              Comment


                Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                Originally posted by truepath View Post
                Abdulquddus,

                lol I was baffled by seeing that video. I have been to nizamudding markaz several times. Infact, I personally sat at the place that is blacked out in that youtube video with photos to claim that its the grave.

                How can I manage top sit in that place if there was a grave? LOL. This slander is amazing. And the guy who created that youtube video is using Quran and hadith in the same video while making up lies.

                Grave is not anywhere there in any of those fotos but its far away behind the wudu area and its atleast 20 yrs and completely in a corner.

                I dont know what names to use for the person who created that video and I dont know what names to use for this aboosait. If I say something then admins will infract me and give a ban.

                But the jahaalah of these people is simply baffling.

                A viral parasite like aboosait keeps coming with his fabricated lies and spews filth and slander out of his tongue and he gets away with it. while if you speak out because you know the truth you get infracted.

                May Allah's curse and la'anah be on all these people who lie, fabricate stuff to promote their agenda and may these people die a painful death if repentance is not in their taqdeer.

                Ameen, Ameen, Ameen ya rabbal a'alameen.
                Bro, don't bother cursing them, even if it is justified, just in case (Narrated Abu Darda (radhi allahu anhu), ‘Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) said, ‘When a person curses (La’nah; to ask that something be deprived of Allah’s Mercy) somebody or something, the curse goes up to the heaven and the gates of the heaven are closed. Then it comes down to the earth and its gates are closed. Then it turns right and left, and if it does not find an entrance to go anywhere, it returns to the person or thing that was cursed, if he or it deserves to be cursed; otherwise, it returns to the person, who uttered it.’ [Abu Dawood] Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu aliahi wa-sallam) also warned, ‘Those who frequently resort to cursing would neither be accepted as witnesses nor as intercessors on the Day of Resurrection.’ [Saheeh Muslim] ) rather make dua for their hidaya and for their hearts to be opened to the truth.

                lies and slander against ulama and good efforts by those who are jealous or blind is common; but where do their lies and slander get them? nowhere, Tabligh is spreading and is alive all over the world, the teachings of these scholars live on, and the success of this effort is apparent to all, whether they like it or not. so let them do and say what they wish.
                The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

                Comment


                  Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                  Keekee,

                  I believe Allah is just. When I know I am truthful and when I clearly know that others have lied, slandered, fabricated stuff because I have personally been to the place then I dont see any harm in cursing the liars.

                  Allah, is just and He swt will never oppress anyone unjustly.

                  And how many times have you seen me cursing on this board since you have joined? That indicates that I dont curse people for sake of it. But when they cross all the boundaries to promote their false agenda and keep on continue to lie then that is what they deserve.

                  May Allah give a painful death to these filthy liars who promote these youtube video by fabricating their lies to promote their own agenda.

                  Ameen, thumma Ameen.
                  Last edited by truepath; 14-06-09, 02:54 PM.
                  لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                  Comment


                    Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                    Truepath you are correct the that in the present day the the prophet's PBUH and Umar and Abu bakr radilaiyu ajmaeen are in the masjid nabawi. however that does not legislate the building of shrines and such things .

                    he Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions [Abu Bakr and ‘Umar] (may Allaah be pleased with them) were not buried in the mosque, rather they were buried in the house of ‘Aa’ishah, but when the mosque was expanded during the time of al-Waleed ibn ‘Abd al-Malik, the room was incorporated into the mosque, at the end of the first century AH. His action does not come under the ruling of burial in the mosque, because the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions were not moved to the land of the mosque, rather the room in which they are buried was incorporated into the mosque because of the expansion. No one can use this as evidence that it is permissible to build structures over graves or to take graves as places of worship, or to bury people inside mosques, because of the saheeh ahaadeeth quoted above which forbid that. What al-Waleed did is not evidence for going against the proven Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). And Allaah is the Source of strength.

                    Comment


                      Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                      Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                      Truepath you are correct the that in the present day the the prophet's PBUH and Umar and Abu bakr radilaiyu ajmaeen are in the masjid nabawi. however that does not legislate the building of shrines and such things .
                      Theres no shrine. Nor those graves in Masjid Nizamuddin is treated as shrine.

                      Its completely sealed by walls on all 4 sides... No one is even allowed to go near that area.

                      if anyone is seen going there just to see the graves..they are discouraged and are told off to walk away from that area...and are advised to participate in the activities that are taking in the masjid.

                      Let those that slander, if they fear for their akhirah then they should personally visit and see it for themselves before fabricating lies and passing it to others.

                      If they cant visit it personally then they should maintain silence about something they dont know about rather than manufacturing lies, fabricating stuff and slandering against Ulama.
                      Last edited by truepath; 14-06-09, 03:25 PM.
                      لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                      Comment


                        Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                        Originally posted by truepath View Post
                        Theres no shrine. Nor those graves in Masjid Nizamuddin is treated as shrine.

                        Its completely sealed by walls on all 4 sides... No one is even allowed to go near that area.

                        if anyone is seen going there just to see the graves..they are discouraged and are told off to walk away from that area...and are advised to participate in the activities that are taking in the masjid.

                        Let those that slander, if they fear for their akhirah then they should personally visit and see it for themselves before fabricating lies and passing it to others.

                        If they cant visit it personally then they should maintain silence about something they dont know about rather than manufacturing lies, fabricating stuff and slandering against Ulama.

                        brother i was not referring to Masjid Nizamuddin i have nothing against that mosque nor do i know it. i was just making a general statement about shrines and such that many muslims in the ummah seem to worship in ignorance.

                        I apologize if i came across in the wrong manner.

                        Comment


                          Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                          Originally posted by hamza89 View Post

                          he Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions [Abu Bakr and ‘Umar] (may Allaah be pleased with them) were not buried in the mosque, rather they were buried in the house of ‘Aa’ishah, but when the mosque was expanded during the time of al-Waleed ibn ‘Abd al-Malik, the room was incorporated into the mosque, at the end of the first century AH. His action does not come under the ruling of burial in the mosque, because the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions were not moved to the land of the mosque, rather the room in which they are buried was incorporated into the mosque because of the expansion. No one can use this as evidence that it is permissible to build structures over graves or to take graves as places of worship, or to bury people inside mosques, because of the saheeh ahaadeeth quoted above which forbid that. What al-Waleed did is not evidence for going against the proven Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). And Allaah is the Source of strength.
                          Likewise these graves were not built inside the mosque. Rather they were buried outside the mosque compound.

                          However, due to more and more people coming to the mosque to participate in the A'amaal, expansion of this mosque has been done several times over the years. And hence, that room in which the graves are located came within the compound of the mosque. However, to disallow people from committing any act of ignorance, complete and proper care has been taken. Hence why walls have been build around those graves to form a room and those walls go all the way upto the roof of the top floor. So theres no chance of people even peaking into the room forget about going inside and visiting the graves because I personally went there and saw it by myself.

                          So, its not a shrine by any definition nor people visit it considering it as shrine. No one is even allowed to go anywhere near the area where graves are located. Its located at the back of wudhu area.

                          If they were to be treated as shrines then they would have built in the center of the mosque not in the corner that too behind the wudu area.

                          And like I said, the graves were never part of the mosque. Expansion of mosque has been done several times.. over the years...the present mosque is MORE THAN TWENTY TIMES bigger than the original mosque hence why as the mosque got englarged that room where these graves are located got incorporated within the mosque compound.

                          But these lieing mischief makers use this to manufacture and fabricate stuff to claim that grave is inside mosque and slander by sayng its a shrine and everyone worship that shrine.

                          Thats a blatant lie on these people and May Allah give them what they deserve if they continue to spread their lies to promote their agenda in this manner.
                          Last edited by truepath; 14-06-09, 03:37 PM.
                          لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                          Comment


                            Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                            Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                            brother i was not referring to Masjid Nizamuddin i have nothing against that mosque nor do i know it. i was just making a general statement about shrines and such that many muslims in the ummah seem to worship in ignorance.

                            I apologize if i came across in the wrong manner.
                            I know you were not refering to it.

                            I was just clarifying to it.

                            I was saying theres no shrine because you said that doesnt allow us to legislate or build shrines. So i was merely clariflying that.
                            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                            Comment


                              Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                              Originally posted by hamza89 View Post
                              .............The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his two companions were not moved to the land of the mosque, rather the room in which they are buried was incorporated into the mosque because of the expansion. No one can use this as evidence that it is permissible to build structures over graves or to take graves as places of worship, or to bury people inside mosques, ...........
                              :jkk:

                              And during the time of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam there was a separate grave yard for the Muslims. As for Umar R.A, he had sent a request to Ummul Mu'mineen 'ayesha (May Allah be pleased with her) asking permission for him to be buried in her house where the Prophet and his companion Abu Bakr were buried. ("Prophets are buried in the place where they die")

                              The proof for this is Hadith (Sahih Bukhari)

                              002.023.475 - Funerals (Al-Janaa'iz) - - - -

                              Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun Al-Audi

                              I saw 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (when he was stabbed) saying, "O 'Abdullah bin 'Umar! Go to the mother of the believers Aisha and say, 'Umar binAl-Khattab sends his greetings to you,' and request her to allow me tobe buried with my companions." (So, Ibn 'Umar conveyed the message to 'Aisha.) She said, "I had the idea of having this place for myself buttoday I prefer him ('Umar) to myself (and allow him to be buried there)." When 'Abdullah bin 'Umar returned, 'Umar asked him, "What (news) do you have?" He replied, "O chief of the believers! She has allowed you (to be buried there)." On that 'Umar said, "Nothing was more important to me than to be buried in that (sacred) place. So, when I expire, carry me there and pay my greetings to her ('Aisha ) and say, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asks permission; and if she gives permission, then bury me (there) and if she does not, then take me to the grave-yard of the Muslims. I do not think any person has more right for the caliphate than those with whom Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h)was always pleased till his death. And whoever is chosen by the peopleafter me will be the caliph, and you people must listen to him and obey him," and then he mentioned the name of 'Uthman, 'Ali, Talha, Az-Zubair, 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Auf and Sad bin Abi Waqqas..................
                              Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

                              Comment


                                Re: Are you a Tablighi?

                                And during the time of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam there was a separate grave yard for the Muslims.
                                And why Abu bakr(rd) was not buried in grave yard?

                                As for Umar R.A, he had sent a request
                                was this request islamic or unislamic?

                                ("Prophets are buried in the place where they die")
                                And why abu bakr(rd) is buried near prophet(saw) ?
                                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X