Are you a Tablighi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a Tablighi?

yeah :inlove: so old yet he travels non-stop subhanAllah, doing the work of dawah.
    BTW Shaikhul hadeeth maulana muhammad zakarias (rahimahulla) son Maulana Talha is here!
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

He lives in the U.K.? or just visiting?

Comment

Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
        He lives in the U.K.? or just visiting?
        visiting.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

I think the poll option 'No' should have an exclaimation mark.. (possibly followed by the words 'do I look like a pervert or something..?)

Comment

When I was at my university, I would go on a jamaat every month.
            Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

nope...dont want my parents to worry for 40 days - why 40... i dunno maybe ask umm well you cant find it in a strong hadith.
              Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

I have done this 'bidah' quite a few times. Some times 40 days sometimes even one or 2 days more...

Even done the biggest 'bidah' of 4 months in 2003...

Insha'Allah will continue to do so when ever I get the opportunity all my life.
                لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Fitnah Bolice View Post
                  :wswrwb:

There should be an option for 'was formerly, not anymore'

I think most people at one time or another have been on jamaat even if they don't align themselves to the movement at present.
                  I agree too...:).
                  Call to Tawheed: Worship Allah ALONE.
                  ANTI: Shirk, 786, Milad un Nabi, Ya Mohammads, Brelvis, Sufi's.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                    my dads one of hafidh patels right hand men :D i love tabligh....come from a strict TJ family but researched long & hard on it and i LOVE it.
                    who is hafidh patel? :scratch:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Hafidh Patel is one of the Ameers of Tabligh in the Uk-Of Dewsbury Tablighi Markaz. MashAllah his qurbani for the work dawah is phenomenal.
                      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Where's med? Didn't he have proof that Abu Hurayrah (RA) shaved mustache? There are many TJers who keep it, it is considered sunnah or closer to sunnah in Shafi'i madhab.
                        "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                          Where's med? Didn't he have proof that Abu Hurayrah (RA) shaved mustache? There are many TJers who keep it, it is considered sunnah or closer to sunnah in Shafi'i madhab.
                          yup mustache is okay..its the beard thats not okay.
                          Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by RashidD View Post
                            The only hadith I have ever read on the subject was 'Grow your beard and trim your moustache'. It seems that many people these days don't know the different between trim and shave. They are two seperate things.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                              my dads one of hafidh patels right hand men :D i love tabligh....come from a strict TJ family but researched long & hard on it and i LOVE it.
                              whats your dads name ?
                              احب الصالحين و لست منهم لعل الله يرزقني صلاح

Comment

Originally posted by Saadet View Post
                                The only hadith I have ever read on the subject was 'Grow your beard and trim your moustache'. It seems that many people these days don't know the different between trim and shave. They are two seperate things.
                                it looks really funny anyway when you have beard and no mustache

Comment

Working...
                                X