Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a Tablighi?

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    I had to tell the Tableghi that this was not a correct Hadith. This Hadith goes against all the authentic Hadith which permit prayer which is missed to be made Qadaa. Why did he include such a Hadith in the book when he could not find it in any book and quite clearly it is as unauthentic as a Hadith can get?
    the hadith dosent forbid the permission of qadaa prayer. it mentions if a person "neglects" his salah and make up the prayer he still may go to hell. its a warning not to leave any prayer at all and think if i made up my prayer then its all good. though the hadith isnt a sahih,but contain warns not to think that qadaa prayer make things every thing good. If a person had valid reasons then thats different case,but doing qadaa without any sharii reason may get punishment.
    Last edited by junaid123; 29-05-14, 03:55 PM.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

About someone's bel;ief (which only the person and Allah knows) you are telling me for sure,
      Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
      .. ....and mtj also didnt belief that Allah pray janazah like we human do nawzubillah. ......
      But when I aske you about his speech you are guessing?
      Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
      \............
      he might have taken from al hilya of abu nuaim........
      No use wasting my time here. I am leaving this thread.
      Last edited by aboosait; 31-05-14, 05:15 PM.
      Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Comment

Originally posted by aboosait View Post
        About someone's bel;ief (which only the person and Allah knows) you are telling me for sure, But when I aske you about his speech you are guessing?No use wasting my time here. I am leaving this thread.
        Cause its the book which has been mentioned by muhaddithin to analyze the chain.

I will keep reminding your last sentence :)
        Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Malaysia has a somewhat VERY active Jamaat Tabligh. I myself attended atleast once a month for bayan session at a local Masjid Jalan Petaling, a well known HQ for Jamaat Tabligh in the country. But I don't consider myself a Tablighi's candidate, being a somewhat politically vocal individual ... which do not suit Tablighi sensibilities anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X