Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Is The Most Hated Household Chore

***DISCLAIMER***

i do not take any responsibility for the negative vibes that may be transmitted via this thread
    :D (im sure there will be many :p)

so what is the most hated household chore?
    Ironing
    23.42%
    doing the dishes
    25.23%
    cleaning
    18.02%
    dusting
    4.50%
    vacuuming
    7.21%
    cooking
    7.21%
    other please state
    14.41%
    j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Re: What Is The Most Hated Household Chore

It would have to be ironing :zzz:
    Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

None of them once you get started :p
      Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

The thing I like the least is to put things back to their place, like the washing up once it's dry but especially clothes... I always try to get my husband to do it :up:
        "...Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Protector and my Guardian in this world and the Hereafter. Make me die as a Muslim,and join me with the righteous."12:101
        Please as you read this, make du'a to Allah SWT to guide all those "interested in Islam" to take the decisive step.

Comment

What Is The Most Hated Household Chore

Cleaning peoples beard trimmings from the floor.

Cleaning after people who splash water everywhere after a bath.

Cleaning up after fat women who eat for 3 but can't be bothered to wash their dishes.(not talking bout my mum or sis here)

Cleaning peoples hair colour that don't even come off

:(
          Last edited by Na'eemah; 13-01-08, 02:46 PM.
          Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
          :love:
          "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

Originally posted by Na'eemah View Post
            Cleaning peoples beard trimmings from the floor.

Cleaning after people who splash water everywhere after a bath.

Cleaning up after fat women who eat for 3 but can't be bothered to wash their dishes.

Cleaning peoples hair colour that don't even come off

Cleaning up after men.

:(
            Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Na'eemah View Post

Cleaning up after fat women who eat for 3 but can't be bothered to wash their dishes.
              thats mean lol
              Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

raking never ending leaves from a willow tree
                :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

I don't do much but ironing is looking harder than expected.
                  "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

Dishes.:vomit:

Comment

I dont mind any of those, but if i had to think of something that i just cant do , it would be changing nappies.
                      "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
                        None of them once you get started :p
                        :up:

though i haven't done cooking or ironing so i cant comment on them :|

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

pretending to be interested...
                          ...sermons from this minbar come with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.

"Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need -
                          a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends,
                          worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you,
                          a cat, a dog, and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear,
                          and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing."

-- Jerome K. Jerome
                          (Three Men in a Boat)

Comment

hoovering the staircase why do they not make hoovers that are the width of the step, cos u have to either try carrying it all the way up the stairs in one hand, as u try hoovering with the other, or u can try and balance it on the step as u work .. but then usually at some point the thing goes tumbling back down the stairs dragging the hose and me with it
                            Last edited by *asiya*; 13-01-08, 03:42 PM.
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

emptying the bin is my worst house hold job and washing up, i hate washing up.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X