• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is The Most Hated Household Chore

Originally posted by Jihaan View Post
    None of them once you get started :p
    which is like hardly ever
    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

changing bedding for hamsters

Comment

ironing is definately the most boring chore...but cleaning out my cat's litter box is the worst chore ever!! he tends to get sloppy when he's doing his business...sigh
        The Prophet :saw: said: "The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is one, their War is one, their Peace is one, their Honor is one and their Trust is one." (Ahmed)

Comment

cleaning has got to be the worst chore of all,anything but that!

today i cleaned from 10.30-2pm , awful chore awful awful awful, i want a cleaner
          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

doing the dishes

Comment

Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
              emptying the bin is my worst house hold job and washing up, i hate washing up.
              yeh emptying kitchen bin is worst ever job. eww :(
              but voted for vacuum from ones mentioned, its just annoying.. i dnt really like the sound of it. ironing etc is okay can jst listen to some lectures n stuff to make it less boring
              other disliked one is cleaning the stair case which goes up to our bathroom, have to really scrub it hard n cos its white seems to need doing constantly
              .: Rufaida :.
              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

making my bed - why cant i just leave it the way it it

thats the only chore i have
                Last edited by -Shamil-; 13-01-08, 05:03 PM.

Comment

emptying the bin and putting bedsheets over the matresses, i don't mind doing the duvet cover though...but I absolutely can't stand putting sheets on and tucking them in the sides...but i always have to do it....and a complete eyesore is seeing people with a mismatch of bedding.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                    which is like hardly ever
                    looool

Ironing and vaccuming is very therapeutic

although i voted ironing....the clothes always crease when you put them away anyway

Comment

I just wonder what would happen if this question was asked by a prospective husband, do you think the girls would have been as honest as they're now? ;)
                      I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove Saudi.:inlove::inlove::inlove: I truely dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.:) :) :)

Comment

cleaning is my worst nightmare, ask ma bro :lol:

Comment

edit

Comment

Originally posted by Saudi Prince View Post
                            I just wonder what would happen if this question was asked by a prospective husband, do you think the girls would have been as honest as they're now? ;)
                            i dont think husbands think we actually enjoy every single aspect of cleaning the house etc.. it doesnt mean we are not gonna do it. maybe they also dont enjoy every single second of their working day?
                            .: Rufaida :.
                            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                            ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

everything.
                              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix CG View Post
                                cleaning is my worst nightmare, ask ma bro :lol:
                                both of you dont like cleanliness :|

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X