X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the two scare me.

Comment

Neither ...my parents are such softies

Usually amongst my relatives the mums are stricter & harsher and the dads will only do a disciplinary intervention when things are getting out of hand.

That way the kids know they are in serious trouble if dad gets involved ....especially sons as they will get a beating. Daughters don't have too much to fear from dad as he will never lay a finger on them ....just a stern lecture or two

Comment

Do people think that parents should be harsh/strict/that dads should be? This thread is interesting, I mean I've never thought it's good of parents to be that way (unless something really necessitates it) and even then, nothing works (imo) better than talking to your kids, but even in real life/on other threads there sometimes seems to be the idea that dads in particular should be 'scary'. I wouldn't want my kids to be frightened of their dad.. ever. I mean if they had done something wrong, then they should fear Allaah. And obviously would get a telling off, talking to, making sure they understand it's wrong and why and guidance. But I don't think shouting or actually hurting anyone ever solved anything, and can sometimes make a situation even worse.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

I am only afraid of Allah (SWT).

I am not afraid of anyone else or anything else.

My parents are not very strict. They are fairly easygoing.

Comment

My mum. It will always be there I think. I'm scared of my father too but more as in I don't want to disappoint him or do something that will upset him. He wouldn't do anything to me he is very kind alhamdulillah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X