• Show
Clear All

I got 83

Comment

Originally posted by sky-ab View Post

What did you get

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post
      Can I share my result?

Although you can do whatever you wish with it, be considerate to other users who might not wish to share their result. Don't bully anyone into giving their score out. People won't know you've taken the test unless you post below that you have, so don't post anything if you don't want others to know or pester you. Personally, I won't be sharing mine (I'll also delay giving mine in the poll to ensure no one can easily figure out what range it is in).
      It's strange though that nobody has scored 'average' or 'below average'. That's supposed to be statistically unlikely. Perhaps those who scored in that bracket are the type who don't wish to vote on the poll (which is anonymous by the way), or take it in the first place.

Amir ul-Muminin Sayyiduna Ali KarramAllahu Wajhah said,
      "Mahma tasawwarta bi-balik, fallahu bi-khilaf dhalik,"
      Whatever comes into your mind, Allah is other than that,

Al-Aqeedah Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Riwayah Abu Bakr al-Khallal),
      1/116

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
        You don't need to post your result if you don't want to. By the way, did you vote in the poll?

1/116

Comment

It's strange though that nobody has scored 'average' or 'below average'. That's supposed to be statistically unlikely. Perhaps those who scored in that bracket are the type who don't wish to vote on the poll (which is anonymous by the way), or take it in the first place.

Maybe it's demographic of people likely to be on an islamic forum and take a boring poll on IQ
          or maybe the iq test is meant to make yourself feel good about yourself

I wanna know you iq dm me if your shy

Comment

You don't need to post your result if you don't want to. By the way, did you vote in the poll?
            I have voted now

it’s k

I got 83 lmso

Comment

Maybe it's demographic of people likely to be on an islamic forum and take a boring poll on IQ

Whats your iq

Comment

Whats your iq

Comment

Maybe, I did say I thought this forum would have higher IQ than usual. Again not that IQ is a good measure of intelligence (I need to write that post at some point.)

? So why would those who score average or lower not post their score on an anonymous poll?

Very funny, I've said I won't share my own result and that's final.

1/116

Comment

Maybe, I did say I thought this forum would have higher IQ than usual. Again not that IQ is a good measure of intelligence (I need to write that post at some point.)
                    **Alhamdulillah**

? So why would those who score average or lower not post their score on an anonymous poll?

Very funny, I've said I won't share my own result and that's final. Brozza blz
                    Ofcourse I mean they are less harsh with the boundaries to score a higher IQ - and well you can't get lots of subscribers by giving blatantly false results

I may be wrong tho and from a brief glance the site looks somewhat legit

Comment

You take a 10-point hit to your IQ if you trust this.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                        You take a 10-point hit to your IQ if you trust this.
                        Great

so now my iq stands at 73

Comment

I have voted now

it’s k

I got 83 lmso
                          Something definitely not adding up here...
                          I think you clearly fancied an extra challenge.

Did you do it with your screen upside down and using your chin Instead of your finger?
                          ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post

Something definitely not adding up here...
                            I think you clearly fancied an extra challenge.

Did you do it with your screen upside down and using your chin Instead of your finger?
                            I shall tell you what happened

I did the first few questions properly

but then the quiz became really tedious and i couldnt be bothered. Aint nobody got time for this

so i completed the rest of the quiz by selecting random answers and without reading the questions

Comment

I shall tell you what happened

I did the first few questions properly

but then the quiz became really tedious and i couldnt be bothered. Aint nobody got time for this

so i completed the rest of the quiz by selecting random answers and without reading the questions

Yeah... I did it early in the morning... Way too early to be envisaging donut-shaped houses with three doors and the rest of it. I forced myself through most of it but towards the end, the last few I'd had enough and guessed randomly.
                              ​​​​
                              ​​​​​​
                              ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X