Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I definitely don't trust relatives lol

It's always competition with them and it's a real shame, that it has to be like that

A kaffir was more happy about the news of my marriage than my relatives, or any other accomplishment or good news for that matter
    That is really sad. May Allah give them hidayah. Unfortunately, it seems to be quite common in Bangladesh.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Will you trust robots? Hmm.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

I don’t trust people. I have seen too much in the world to believe that even one person is incapable of evil.

Comment

Narrated Hudhaifa:
          Allah's Apostle related to us, two prophetic narrations one of which I have seen fulfilled and I am waiting for the fulfillment of the other. The Prophet told us that the virtue of honesty descended in the roots of men's hearts (from Allah) and then they learned it from the Koran and then they learned it from the Sunna (the Prophet's traditions). The Prophet further told us how that honesty will be taken away: He said: "Man will go to sleep during which honesty will be taken away from his heart and only its trace will remain in his heart like the trace of a dark spot; then man will go to sleep, during which honesty will decrease further still, so that its trace will resemble the trace of blister as when an ember is dropped on one's foot which would make it swell, and one would see it swollen but there would be nothing inside. People would be carrying out their trade but hardly will there be a trustworthy person. It will be said, 'in such-and-such tribe there is an honest man,' and later it will be said about some man, 'What a wise, polite and strong man he is!' Though he will not have faith equal even to a mustard seed in his heart." No doubt, there came upon me a time when I did not mind dealing (bargaining) with anyone of you, for if he was a Muslim his Islam would compel him to pay me what is due to me, and if he was a Christian, the Muslim official would compel him to pay me what is due to me, but today I do not deal except with such-and-such person. (Bukhari:Volume 9, Book 88, 208)

We're in the endgame..
          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

I tend to have very low expectations. If I am in a situation where I would need to trust someone with something, I always have the thought in the back of my mind that maybe they will screw me over. But until that happens i will put my faith in them, and if they break that trust then at least I won’t be surprised.

I guess that’s not really complete trust. Lol

But the people that i do tend to trust a little are kind hearted people who seem genuine.

I used to have a lot of faith in people but life and experience has shown me that that’s ridiculous and you will be put through a lot of pain if you are not careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
              I don’t trust people. I have seen too much in the world to believe that even one person is incapable of evil.
              We are all capable of evil..
              It is a question of how close a person is to Allah. It is difficult to trust a stranger for that very reason.
              i.e. we don't know

..but that does not mean we should be rude to strangers
              Last edited by isa_muhammad; 14-09-19, 01:28 PM.
              He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

First impression - politeness, seriousness and maturity.

Religiousity ultimately trumps everything though. A Muslim with genuine Taqwa is the most trustworthy person you'll come across. They train themselves to speak honestly in every circumstance, even when it's against themselves. There are Christians and other Kuffar who are like this as well, however, you'll find "honest" Christians behave disingenuously when it comes to justifying their faith. He knows what he's saying is wrong, but instead of rectifying the problem he'll avert his gaze and play dumb. This is actually a normative practice amongst them and most people have experienced it. However you won't find Muslims behaving like this regularly. If it ever occurs it's because of pride and ignorance, which others Muslims would recognize and condemn.
                Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 14-09-19, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Even religious appearance can't be taken trusted nowadays
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    Even religious appearance can't be taken trusted nowadays
                    Of course not.

You do know that many of the Hijabis walking about don't even pray? Wallahi I wouldn't be surprised if some of them didn't even know how to pray.

And don't forget the men who wear Shalwar Khameez for cultural reasons. Don't be surprised when they return your Salaams with a blank stare.

Religiosity is mostly determined by Adaab and Ilm.
                    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 06-10-19, 12:44 AM. Reason: Eww rididulous typos

Comment

Intuition. That gut feeling tells you a lot about a person.
                      ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Working...
                      X