Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it suitable for sisters to wear this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it suitable for sisters to wear this?

Originally posted by علي View Post
    Why would anyone want to wear those when they can wear these:

:rotfl:

I'd rather go barefoot than be caught wearing that.

Comment

Originally posted by islamirama View Post
      No, your not. Your not allowed to wear shoes that to tik tuk or bangles that go ching chung, nor anything that would make noise and attract attention to you. A Muslim is suppose to be like a ninja outside the house, well covered and noiseless in her movements :up:
      HAhahahahahaha ninja, need to carry a sword too den :p

Comment

Hmm I am actually thinking about creating some leaflets about heels making sounds and the Islamic ruling on it, to some sisters who I see everyday wearing them and tik tok'ing.. Not proper harsh but just give them and say please have a read of this sister and give it and go? Bad idea?

Lol the OP is sucha sick freshie xD I want him to come back :(
        http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post
          Hmm I am actually thinking about creating some leaflets about heels making sounds and the Islamic ruling on it, to some sisters who I see everyday wearing them and tik tok'ing.. Not proper harsh but just give them and say please have a read of this sister and give it and go? Bad idea?

Do it!
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post

buttt we NEED to wear the heels, most sisters are SHORT (me) and wen a short girl marries a reaaally tall guy and shes not wearing heels, it just looks bad. imagine a taaaaaaaall guy with a reaally short girl 5ft 3 *sigh* :(
            "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Sister, there's no "need" for heels. Wearing heels has a lot of negative impact on your body, as it is.

On average, women are naturally shorter than men. So there's nothing to be ashamed about if your husband is taller than you. Most likely, your husband will be taller than you. 5'3" is not really that short, to be honest.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by safzis View Post
                buttt we NEED to wear the heels, most sisters are SHORT (me) and wen a short girl marries a reaaally tall guy and shes not wearing heels, it just looks bad. imagine a taaaaaaaall guy with a reaally short girl 5ft 3 *sigh* :(
                Wear them from time to time not everyday, what is important is to alternate between flats and heels (not too high like kitten heels)

As for the "flik-flock", even flats are noisy
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                  As for the "flik-flock", even flats are noisy
                  Yeah one of my flats is really noisy, I can be heard coming from miles away.

Look for flats or wedges with rubber soles, they make no/less noise.

Comment

Trainers :up:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                      that's even worse the thing is to alternate. Not very ladylike when you're over 30
                      Last edited by Massilia; 09-05-12, 08:53 AM.
                      Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Trainers with abaya? Humh.... :scratch:

Comment

Assalamo alaikum,

I never have worn heels and I totally hate to see hijabi's wearing them. Even worse for a niqabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Fatimah View Post
                            Assalamo alaikum,

I never have worn heels and I totally hate to see hijabi's wearing them. Even worse for a niqabi.
                            :wswrwb:

Really? I've always liked high heels, even though I don't own any. I used to own one pair some time back, but the heels were rubber-ish, so didn't make that attention-seeking noise.

I guess it would be a bit strange if it's worn by a hijaabi/niqaabi for show, but sometimes there are certain things that people like just for their own self, or to please the spouse. And if it doesn't attract unwanted/unnecessary attention... I guess this is one of those things?
                            Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                              that's even worse the thing is to alternate. Not very ladylike when you're over 30
                              Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                              Trainers with abaya? Humh.... :scratch:
                              They'd be hidden under the abaya, anyways. And, not make that annoying tik tok noise.

Comment

They'd be hidden under the abaya, anyways. And, not make that annoying tik tok noise.
                                My flats make that noise. Thing is no one cares or pays attention when I go through rail stations, underground so I dont understand why you do with the amount of noise in such places anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X