Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usb vacuum cleaner

Is it practical? worth buying?

So, I'm considering this gadget. I need it for my keyboard obviously. The (deep) area surrounding each key.

Just wanna know if anyone have tried it.

Does it really suck up dust/ loose dirt with high efficiency ?
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

AW: usb vacuum cleaner

I doubt that that thing will have a long life or is more powerful than a normal vacuum cleaner. You can use the old school method. Toothbrush with normal vacuum,perfect combo :D
    'A slave's life is all you understand, you know nothing of freedom. For if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on, not only with our spears, but with everything we have'

Comment

Re: usb vacuum cleaner

r u for real ?! normal vacuum lol that may swallow my laptop. This way is tiring and not practical

need a tiny gadget that I can use easily wherever I go.
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Re: usb vacuum cleaner

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
        Is it practical? worth buying?

So, I'm considering this gadget. I need it for my keyboard obviously. The (deep) area surrounding each key.

Just wanna know if anyone have tried it.

Does it really suck up dust/ loose dirt with high efficiency ?
        just use a normal vacuum cleaner shooosssh. I was thinking of getting a usb desk fan, gets hot in the office, the usb ones were too small

Comment

Oh, didn't such things existed.
          First time heard of it, you can try it may work.

Comment

Like this lol
            عوّد على السهر يا الله
            Upon Prophetic Methodology

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post

Like this lol
              what next.
              usb shoes

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

what next.
                usb shoes
                Usb toasted sandwich machine
                It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

what next.
                  usb shoes
                  Lol thanks for making me laugh brother. USB shoes omg
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Lol thanks for making me laugh brother. USB shoes omg
                    yeah, technology. They usb everything under the sun now.
                    It seems usb shoes exist when i googled. Oh my. Got lights and stuff.

Comment

My friend bought it, said the suction wasnt that good.
                      ┳┻|
                      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
                      ┳┻|⊂ノ
                      ┻┳|
                      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

I used to get those air can sprays / compressed air for cleaning inside cpu's and electronics.
                        I suggest getting those reliable brands from hypermarkets. For keyboards should be ok I think.

Comment

Working...
                        X