Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desktop or Laptop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Re: Desktop or Laptop?

    Originally posted by Aetos View Post
    When you get married change it to Johny Ferry,or she will crush it with a bulldozer :D.I am such a narcissist,I named it after myself ...



    lol tis country is broke here,no monies :P....But in shaa Allah I will leave soon.Then will just save the money to let her build it,I dont want to her to blame me when it cant even open tetris :P.Ohh so cheap,just 2 cents.Check this new game space engineers,ugh,I love it...There are even more crazy cases,I worked for only 5 days.These 5 days were just training,so I did the training and went hitchiking :P
    lol some women complain that their husbands tells them to cook, while you'll tell her to build a pc :rofl1:

    Inshallah when you leave your country, You'll have the most amazing rig. And make sure not to get a Dell xD

    Comment


      #17
      Re: Desktop or Laptop?

      Originally posted by dan40123 View Post
      lately im interested in computers, if i get the chance i would work in a repair shop for pc . i have heard main problem with laptops is overheating that can cause severe damage to some or most of the components.
      The fan is usually placed in the side, facing down which makes the ventilation not work properly. And they are also not the best ones 'n the market. A desktop has much more room innit too

      Comment


        #18
        AW: Re: Desktop or Laptop?

        Originally posted by dan40123 View Post
        lately im interested in computers, if i get the chance i would work in a repair shop for pc . i have heard main problem with laptops is overheating that can cause severe damage to some or most of the components.
        Bro my laptop goes 100 degree celcius,so I invented a ventilation platform,now he goes 50 degree max :D

        Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
        lol some women complain that their husbands tells them to cook, while you'll tell her to build a pc :rofl1:

        Inshallah when you leave your country, You'll have the most amazing rig. And make sure not to get a Dell xD
        why would she cook? thats why I did the cooking school for,so I can :P ...but if there is something that gets on my nerves its a pc that doesnt work and nobody knows why.So I wont even deal with that thing :D,,naah I hate Dell,eww
        And marry those among you who are single and the Salihoon of your slaves and maid-servants.If they be poor,Allah will enrich them of out of His Bounty.And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures needs,All-Knowing

        Comment


          #19
          Re: Desktop or Laptop?

          Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
          Which one do you use and which one do you prefer?
          I think get more out of a desktop than a laptop. And laptops are more expensive and harder to fix.

          This is not a hate thread, I just want to know what kind of arguments you have for/against them
          My Nanima said you very silly - because you can use a desktop on your lap and a laptop on your desk.

          Comment


            #20
            Re: Desktop or Laptop?

            Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
            My Nanima said you very silly - because you can use a desktop on your lap and a laptop on your desk.
            Wut? Putting a desktop on you lap is asking for trouble. You'll crush your legs in notime lol.
            I am confused now...

            Comment


              #21
              Re: Desktop or Laptop?

              Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
              Wut? Putting a desktop on you lap is asking for trouble. You'll crush your legs in notime lol.
              I am confused now...

              Weka thighs - My Nanima can put a Server on her lap

              Comment


                #22
                Re: Desktop or Laptop?

                Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
                As for myself, I use a gaming rig. It can handle the most heavy programs and games I use. And also, I can upgrade it whenever I want.

                Had a gaming laptop before. After 3 years of heavy usage, It couldn't even run minecraft properly :D
                I had a nice time with it. RIP lenovo thinkpad
                'Gaming laptops' tend to be a joke most of the time.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Re: Desktop or Laptop?

                  Originally posted by Red Apples View Post

                  Weka thighs - My Nanima can put a Server on her lap
                  And now a server..
                  So whats next? Putting Google on your lap? :rotfl:

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Re: Desktop or Laptop?

                    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    'Gaming laptops' tend to be a joke most of the time.
                    Overpricey too. You can get a monster gaming pc with the same price

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Re: Desktop or Laptop?

                      Originally posted by P1RAT3N View Post
                      Which one do you use and which one do you prefer?
                      I think get more out of a desktop than a laptop. And laptops are more expensive and harder to fix.

                      This is not a hate thread, I just want to know what kind of arguments you have for/against them
                      Portable desktop :up:

                      2b8dd7c008b30c04c730f396a2a1eb79.jpg
                      Last edited by rahmat89; 09-11-17, 04:20 PM.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Re: Desktop or Laptop?

                        stealth 078

                        is it best one?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          vote for a laptop

                          Comment


                            #28
                            I use a multimonitor desktop for proper work and a phone for everything else.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              I used to have laptop and desktop. At some point my desktop got phased out for lack of use.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                laptop
                                gaming rig died on me
                                Last edited by MuslimThinker; 06-01-18, 02:37 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X